sweden
herr_prof wrote:

microsurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeon

For the love of god THIS!

Ontario, Canada

As sad as I was to not see a new release, I could never be disappointed by this baby.  Particle Charge convinced me to make chipmusic!

BOSTON

this album is so good that even its 2nd re-release will bring J. Arthur Keene's out of hiding

Milwaukee, WI
Bit Shifter wrote:

Next I'm going to release something even older.

I'm totes using this as a pickup line.

Milwaukee, WI

For those who don't get it. It was a dick joke.

Tokyo, Japan

555!

Brooklyn NY US
TSC wrote:

For those who don't get it. It was a dick joke.

Milwaukee, WI

In all seriousness though, this is fantastic and a 555 re-release would be even FANTASTICER.

Is this the year of Bit Shifter? I THINK IT MIGHT BE.

Milwaukee, WI

fwiw Inversion Of The Goober Reboots was my chip-highlight many lifetimes ago. 2003 was a prime year for chip imho. Rolling stone? Oh yes.

Kyle, Tx

Wow. Its been a while since I listened to this album. I had this album on everything. I am pretty sure its still on my ipod too

Tokyo, Japan

555!

Boulder, CO

You know what? Fuck it, this was the first chip music release I bought and I'm gonna buy it again. Fuck you Bit Shifter.

Madison, Alabama

I typed "Bit Sh" into facebook and it suggested "Bit Shitter".

The Information Chase is what got me to buy a cart, transferer thingy, and LSDJ in 2006.  It's still solid gold.  It will be solid gold forever.

Bit Shitter forever.

EDIT: While I'm at it, I'm going to go ahead and say that even though everyone talks about "hexidecimal" and "reformat", the best track is totally "The Information Chase". That outro is etched into my soul.

Last edited by roboctopus (Jul 19, 2013 2:54 am)

Florida

Its funny how important this record is. I probably wouldn't be part of this community had this album never been released. After I heard this album I found out about the documentary. I bought an EMS cart a week later.

California

Man, this makes me realize how long it's been since I've listened to the real bona-fide "classics" of chipmusic. Gonna buy this and then give it another 50 spins.

Brooklyn NY US

❤ ❤ ❤  Ahhh you guys. Wasn't expecting this kind of response, especially given how old this stuff is. I appreciate the support enormously, but of course I'm also totally uncomfortable for all kinds of reasons and not even remotely deserving — but I'll just say thank you and leave it at that. Many many many many thanks.