Brooklyn NY US

Great News for people who like Old News -- finally putting my old (2006) EP Information Chase up on Bandcamp in a slightly expanded edition (with a few bonus tracks). Recommended if you like: saccharine melody, unsophisticated music, mileage being squeezed out of things long out of date, modern bitrates, Morbid Angel.

1. Chase Init_
2. Activation Theme
3. Hexadecimal Genome
4. Particle Charge
5. Reformat The Planet
6. The Information Chase
7. Time Machine Go
8. ???
9. ?????

http://bit-shifter.bandcamp.com/album/information-chase

Detroit, Michigan

downloading when I get home smile
all the classic jams

matt's mind

yeah man!

2006 was a great year in this community.  in my mind its my go-to "good year of chip".  with 2008 a close second.

such a classic.

Germany

im really considering to buy this one (normally i rather download from youtube and other platforms instead of paying something). the first version of your album was my first real chiptune album i had. good memories smile

Last edited by Bamboori (Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

I was having severe panic attacks and suffering from a nasty bout of night terrors in 2006. I can now relive all of those fantastic memories to this wonderful soundtrack in 2013.

THANKS.

Abandoned on Fire

Morbid Angel?  Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Bronx, NY

I bought it, now everyone else oughta do the same!

NC in the US of America

Wow, haha. This is awesome. I've been listening to Information Chase at least twice a day for the past 3 weeks big_smile

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:11 pm)

A no-brainer.

BOSTON

WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS PICTURE?

FIX IT INTERNET.

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 18, 2013 9:47 pm)

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:06 pm)

Brooklyn NY US

Fucking hell, thanks everyone for the support and the nice words.

Next I'm going to release something even older.

Chicago IL

Life's a Bit Shifter: Gangsta Grillz Edition

IL, US
Bit Shifter wrote:

Fucking hell, thanks everyone for the support and the nice words.

Next I'm going to release something even older.

i can't wait for the "My1stLSDj" 7"

Unsubscribe

microsurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeonmicrosurgeon