Chicago, IL

hurry, go to the game looking for music thread, tell him to do it himself!

New England, USA
squidula wrote:

I write for my school magazine and I'm looking for someone to interview for the next edition.

I was looking to do an interview with a musician who manages his/her music, image (online presence, artwork, behavior), and performances (live gigs, live streams, podcasts, youtube videos)...

practically every chipmusician..

squidula wrote:

...in a professional manner.

oh.. right. uhm...

edit: just joshing you, squid.

Last edited by awesomeforce (Jul 23, 2013 1:20 am)

Madriz, Supain
squidula wrote:

I told you a band. Normally we'd tell the people behind games to loomk themselves for artists too.

UK, Leicester
squidula wrote:

not quite the same thing.

Also, if you wanted to advertise an artist, then you should have made that clearer. You're looking for artists that manage their presence online, every single chiptune artist does that.

sheesh guys

Chicago, IL
defPREMIUM wrote:

sheesh guys

omg summer drama amiright

the interview position has been filled. I realize you all do this stuff. I do too. If you believe you do it well, then I was interested in having you explain to me how you do it better than the next guy.

I could have been clearer, and I do apologize for that. But you guys are missing the point. This was an opportunity "for the first 5 guys that pm'd me" to talk about what they do as an online artist. I have reached out to people that I find reputable for other topics for the zine. For this edition, image and management skills is what I chose to focus on, and seeing as I know you all are pretty reputable for this particular skill set, I allowed the first 5 guys to jump out and take the opportunity.

This is a community. I jump on the releases sub and go to your guys' bandcamps and give a dollar to your free albums. I read the information on the site, to better my knowledge of how to do all this stuff. I am a sound engineer in a studio. I don't know how to back up my cartridges. I know how to surf the forum to troubleshoot.

Sorry if I've been coming off as a prick at all. I saw this as a different situation than many of you did. Thank you for the suggestions and pms i did receive.

TSSBAY01

this thread can now be closed

I'm pretty low level, but you could totally act like I'm a big deal and interview me. Get the kids groovin on some squid, oh yeah...

or just contact one of the gods, e.g Disasterpeace, Downstate, Roboctopus, SMILETRON... use those land legs like the other folk are saying

Edit: or destroy the thread and disregard this post

Last edited by Lord Squid (Jul 23, 2013 2:20 am)

>:3 are those the gods
i thought shawnphase was the god

NC in the US of America
squidula wrote:

the chipmusic.org community is

ftfy

Not saying I agree with what follows, but I think that is a much more accurate way to put it.

Madriz, Supain
squidula wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

sheesh guys

the interview position has been filled. I realize you all do this stuff. I do too. If you believe you do it well, then I was interested in having you explain to me how you do it better than the next guy.

I could have been clearer, and I do apologize for that. But you guys are missing the point. This was an opportunity "for the first 5 guys that pm'd me" to talk about what they do as an online artist. I have reached out to people that I find reputable for other topics for the zine. For this edition, image and management skills is what I chose to focus on, and seeing as I know you all are pretty reputable for this particular skill set, I allowed the first 5 guys to jump out and take the opportunity.

This is a community. I jump on the releases sub and go to your guys' bandcamps and give a dollar to your free albums. I read the information on the site, to better my knowledge of how to do all this stuff. I am a sound engineer in a studio. I don't know how to back up my cartridges. I know how to surf the forum to troubleshoot.

Sorry if I've been coming off as a prick at all. I saw this as a different situation than many of you did. Thank you for the suggestions and pms i did receive.

One again, I told you an artist. Stop ignoring me and cut the drama.

Youngstown, OH
defPREMIUM wrote:

sheesh guys

sleepytimejesse wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

sheesh guys

Last edited by _-_- (Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm)

TSSBAY01

this thread can now be closed yesterday

washington
squidula wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

sheesh guys

hehe

London
Alpine wrote:
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

Kotlinski makes/made music as Role Model.

did not know.

my days..