Mexico

Hi, a friend of mine build me a case and I want to share some pics with you, maybe it would be helpful for someone who's planning in building one.

Last edited by maniacfreakquency (Jul 23, 2013 5:42 am)

That is *super* cool. smile I need to build a case sometime for my live rig if I ever get any more gigs.

Mexico

Left: Game boy usb MIDI LSDJ Slave Mode on FL Studio
Right: Game boy usb MIDI mGB Mode controlled by FL Studio sequencer and Akai MPK Mini

Last edited by maniacfreakquency (Jul 22, 2013 10:29 pm)

Kyle, Tx

I have been thinking about making a case like this. I dont intend to play out of mine though. Just something to keep my GBs and Keyboard and maybe pedals in.

Santa Cruz, California

That shit looks spectacular!

Mexico

Thanks! thebitman
Thanks! Teh D3th St4r
IndigoChild: Go for it!

Kyle, Tx

Yeah man I like the idea of making the case look like one of those metal guitar cases. I love the idea though

Madriz, Supain

Looks really cool, I homemade one for me in a similar vein but not as useful.

You sir won the internet tonight

Mexico

Thanks! SuperBustySamuraiMonkey

matt's mind

indeed.  super cool

Indiana

those foam inserts are great. makes it so much easier to change around your setup and still keep the case relevant big_smile

Unsubscribe

Nice one!

Mexico

Thanks kitsch!
Thanks herr_prof!
Fudgers: Actually I have a nonchiptune project and I designed this case for dual propose, so I can carry a Microkorg instead of the Pc and Game Boys

very cool indeed.

Florida

That is so freakin perfect

The Bronx

Slick. The only thing I'd ask for would be a proper stand for the MPK Mini rather than having it sit on the laptop's keyboard; I'd worry about one of its feet pressing a key during a live set; plus overheating.