Taichung, Taiwan

I have a USB Flash Cart Programmer and would like to offer flashing services to anyone in possession of a non-usb flash cart. I am also able to flash newer usb flash carts.

Cartridges I CAN flash:
+ Any Reiner Ziegler style Flash Cart [LittleFM compatible]
+ Non-USB Bleep Bloop Carts [LittleFM compatible]
+ USB Bleep Bloop Carts [LittleFM compatible]
+ Smartboy 32M Carts[LittleFM compatible]
+ ASM MBC5 Carts[LittleFM compatible]
+ ASM Fighter Cart[LittleFM compatible]
+ 64M EMS USB Carts[LittleFM compatible]

Other carts:
+ Gameboy Camera
+ Mega Memory Card

Services:
-Flash a .gb and/or .sav file onto your cartridge.
-Pull the .sav file off your cartridge.
-Battery swap and reload your .gb and/or .sav file onto your cartridge.
-Pull .SAV data off of your Gameboy Camera and convert them into BMP files for you.

You will need to email me the ROM and/or .sav file you would like flashed onto your cart.

If you need the battery swapped out, mail me the battery with the cart I can swap it out.

If you ship me your cart(s), I will flash them and mail them back to you within the US. I can also offer these services to those in other countries but pricing will be a little higher to ship out to you.

Pricing:
1 Cart = $8
2 Carts = $10

The price will cover paypal fees and packaging and shipping costs to mail your carts back to you so I will pretty much be making very little if anything on top in terms of profit.

What do you guys think? Sound fair?

Last edited by katsumbhong (Oct 28, 2013 11:23 pm)

+1 to this guy - very professional

Indiana

would you be able to pull a .sav off?

Taichung, Taiwan
Fudgers wrote:

would you be able to pull a .sav off?

Yes! I would be able to pull .sav files off the cart for you.

Updated information in first post.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Jul 25, 2013 3:05 am)

brb changing my pants and looking for $10.

How about a Nintendo Gameboy Powercart?

Taichung, Taiwan
DSC wrote:

How about a Nintendo Gameboy Powercart?

Like this?

http://www.gameboycarts.com/2009/10/gbメ … ndo-power/

I downloaded the flash manager for the "GBx" cart and plugged in my USB programmer but it doesn't seem to want to read the programmer itself. It may be because It doesn't have the GBx cart inserted (I do not own one). You can send it to me and I can try, but I can't guarantee that it will work on that particular cart hmm

Last edited by katsumbhong (Jul 25, 2013 5:05 am)

Taichung, Taiwan
thebitman wrote:

brb changing my pants and looking for $10.

wink

Unsubscribe

Nice service, but if you have a USB Bleep Bloop Cart or 64M USB Cart couldn't one just do it themselves?

washington

he's probably referring to the people like me who are too lazy to install the ems drivers.

i'm okay with paying a $10 lazy tax

Taichung, Taiwan
basspuddle wrote:

he's probably referring to the people like me who are too lazy to install the ems drivers.

i'm okay with paying a $10 lazy tax

This.

Gosford, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

Nice service, but if you have a USB Bleep Bloop Cart or 64M USB Cart couldn't one just do it themselves?

osx makes it (slightly?) more difficult, apparently
or if you were out of a computer indefinitely and you needed a cart flashed it might be good in a pinch

i dunno, i'm just brainstorming :v

Indiana

can you flash the asm carts?

Tip from timbob

If you have a cart that has no USB, be sure to flash lsdj with the latest version of littleFM
That way, you can send the sav file via a link cable to a cart that has USB.

I've got two EMS carts with broken USB, and a drag 'n derp. Whenever I want to save songs from my EMS, I send them to the derp with a cable and then plug in the derp to my computer.

You can also send saves to a cart that way. Quite handy, since a drag n derp can hold up to 8 sav's with LittleFM.

Just a tip for people who want to use this great service.
You'd still need it to update versions etc, but it's a way to secure your sav's more regular.

http://blog.gg8.se/wordpress/2013/02/04 … -released/

Sweeeeeeden

Writing to the ROM of a white Nintendo Power cartridge with a bleepbloop/smartboy flasher won't work. If anyone needs help with that, I guess I could help. Oh, and definitely get LittleFM. It's not like I'm partial or anything, but it's a pretty good thing to add to LSDj.

Taichung, Taiwan
Fudgers wrote:

can you flash the asm carts?

Yes.