Youngstown, OH

It's probably too soon to be releasing more music but whatever, here's a weird one.

http://sleepytimejesse.bandcamp.com/alb … essions-ep

1. End of All Things (3:21)
2. Trees (2:48)
3. CTK-120 (2:04)
4. One and Only (3:27)

The Bed Sessions EP is a melancholic experiment written while under covers in bed the days of July 15th through July 22nd, 2013.

It is constructed entirely from samples of my voice, an acoustic guitar, a cup of iced coffee, and a salvaged CTK-120 keyboard recorded into SunVox installed on an iPod Touch. This is exactly what resulted, air conditioner noise, poor rhythm, sample clipping, slightly off-pitch singing and all.

Album cover was taken the night of July 27th and all tracks were lightly mastered while sick in bed on July 28th.

you're a  m a c h i n e !! love this. u know i'm a sucker for vocals. track one was great, listening to the rest naow.

and are u feeling better now?

Youngstown, OH

thank you, thank you. I just can't not write and unless I get it out there immediately it just hides somewhere on my computer. Trying to change that. haha

I've just been pretty bogged down with life at the moment. Sickness is alleviating though, which is good as I have to be singing for my new band's demo ep on tuesday. Thanks for asking though, everything will lighten up. and track four is basically one big defPREMIUM inspiration, no lie

Also, decided to make the EP free.

Last edited by sleepytimejesse (Jul 28, 2013 9:25 pm)

bwaha i just got to track 4! that is funny that u got inspiration from "let me b the 1" because i ended up not keeping the vocals to that track .. i decided the vibrato was waaay too wide. i am glad u liked it tho : ) : ) link ur band's ep to me when it is out plz.

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm)

srry for double posting all the time.. just wanted to say i don't think u changed to "free", i think u changed it to "no download" by accident! at least that is what i am seeing : 0

Youngstown, OH

This is why you don't release albums when you're sick. haha

Thanks very much for the head's up, you were totally right