New York City
PULSELOOPER wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

, I can use Protracker with it big_smile

Jesus, so it's more powerful than I thought. Gonna try it this weekend.

Yup, the UAE4ALL was a fast port and has not been officially released yet, but as long as there is no disk activitygoing on, Protracker runs awesome (there is no disk activity while protracker runs unless you are loading a file so it is perfect)

I will post a video of this tomorrow

hardcore, Australia
bleo wrote:

Hmmm dingoo DLAY SHOULD be there.... I left mine at home so I can't be 100% certain. I'm guessing it won't be available in tables, obviously. You did check in the pattern screen right? I'm guessing you have an old build.

Anyhow, all latest builds, including the dingoo are here:

http://hexawe.net/builds/

Thanks! I always wondered where they were.

New York City
PULSELOOPER wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

, I can use Protracker with it big_smile

Jesus, so it's more powerful than I thought. Gonna try it this weekend.

Video is up! (on its own thread not to derail this one too much): http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/67161/

Liege Belguim

Hello, i'm new here.
I bought one caanoo for use with caanoo piggy tracker and I also bought the piggy to MIDI.(from kitch-bent)
I know it's for Gp2x and not for caanoo, but Thomas from firestarter say to me:

"I am not programming chips anymore, but there you can get one for sure. I sent marc a explanation of how the canoo could be connected. Though, i didn't test it and it is something you should try out. So i give no no guarantees that it works or that you kill your caanoo. Though, technically it is the same like the gp2x, just different pins...it should be fine, and i would do it aswell for sure if i would have a caanoo. Here is the info i sent to marc: I checked some info and it indeed looks like that you simply can use different pins and you are ready. Instead of pin 21 it is 4 or 5(both possible). Instead of 24 it is 12 or 19 (both possible). Instead of 23 it is 14. Instead of 22 it is 13.
The pins are compared to my gp2x schematics!!"

-From firestarter schema(GP2X)------>Midi/piggy from Kitch-bent---> WIZ=Caanoo EXT port(info from firestarter)

Pin 21> possitve power-------->Green = Pin 4 -----------------------> Pin 4 or 5
Pin 22>RXD-------------------->Brun  = Pin 3 -----------------------> Pin 13
Pin 23>TXD-------------------->White = Pin 2 -----------------------> pin 14
Pin 24>Ground----------------->Black = pin 1 -----------------------> pin 12 or 19

I tried to like this but it does not work, i need your help.
Thanks you.

Harold / Osica

Brazil

Whoa, big news!

Liege Belguim

I think i found my mistake, i'll try tonight.

On the firestarter they use 21/22/23/24 pin
On the kitch-bent(logan) use 1/2/3/4 pin...

I think there is an inversion, The right it's for gp2x pin: 21 power / 23 TX / 22 RX / 21 ground
And for caanoo Pin 4 or 5 for power / 13 RX / 14 TX / 12 or 19 Ground

See you smile

New York City

That would be awesome news, man!

IL, US
akira^8GB wrote:

says the MIDI-hater wink

New York City
e.s.c. wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

says the MIDI-hater wink

I've had it with plugging shit all over the place! Also this is great news for all those who love it.
I still wouldn't use it until it takes a MIDI input. I'm only a "MIDI out only hater"!! Hehehe.

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 19, 2011 3:38 pm)

Brazil

Like I always say to Pulselooper: MIDI, to me, only if I have a Drum Machine with midi.

Liege Belguim

no result with this combination i hope haven't burn the chip hmm

Tokyo, Japan

I feel we need a cm.org themed piggy tracker theme.

Brazil

My piggy theme is halloween theme (Orange+Black). But could be easy to make it Black + Trash 80 Pink + Minusbaby Blue.

Tokyo, Japan

I finished mine. It is fun. I think post your piggy themes everyone!

Geneva, NY

Everybody's already got my dinger one.

So post yer values already, lazerbeat!!!

Turku, FIN

KeFF style:

<BACKGROUND value="000000" />
    <FOREGROUND value="CC00CC" />
    <HICOLOR1 value="FFFFFF" />
    <HICOLOR2 value="FF9900" />