my mom's basement

I'm thinking of loading it onto a raspberry pi and running it there, it would be a good deal cheaper then buying a Dingoo or Psp. I'll see how that works when I finish my current Pi project.

Unsubscribe

Actaully once you buy a mem card, sound card, midi, screen, usb powered hub and joystick the prices are about the same.

Geneva, NY

I'd suggest getting a used PSP cheap! I know I certainly will soon! I love the dingoo, but the most recent 2 I bought were kinda shitty builds/feel compared to the old ones I had.

Abandoned on Fire

PSP all the way.

Tokyo, Japan

Does anyone favor a particar psp revision?

Abandoned on Fire

Ive never heard of any diffetences besides RAM, more of it in 2xxx and 3xxx models.

my mom's basement
herr_prof wrote:

Actaully once you buy a mem card, sound card, midi, screen, usb powered hub and joystick the prices are about the same.

Already got all that lying around, so it is cheaper.

Unsubscribe

P A R T Y

Unsubscribe
egr wrote:

Ive never heard of any diffetences besides RAM, more of it in 2xxx and 3xxx models.

Also 2x up have video out.. if you are into that. i THINK later models can access the memstick faster too?

Tokyo, Japan

What is the current state of psp hacking? I remember getting the home few running on lower fw was a huge pain in the arse. By low I mean 1.5

Tokyo, Japan

Actually just a random thought. Would anyone mind me locking this thread? I think now we have a dedicated forum, something like the PSP discussion would make a great stand alone thread which might be useful for future piggers?

Abandoned on Fire

50 pages is a good stopping point.  wink

Brazil

I was about to say how awesomely long is this thread. But actually it should be closed indeed. We now have the subforum, where all the piggy loving can be made.

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:
egr wrote:

Also 2x up have video out.. if you are into that. i THINK later models can access the memstick faster too?

Ahh, yes.  Forgot about that!

... have i pushed it to 51 pages?  tongue

Last edited by egr (Dec 20, 2012 8:42 pm)

Geneva, NY

CLOSED MUDDAPEEGAZ