Tokyo, Japan

|That piggy dub set is loooooovely

Brazil
Lazerbeat wrote:

|That piggy dub set is loooooovely

My words exactly. That piggy can scream!

London, UK

Amazing live set, and amazing new forum. A good day for Piggin'!

Savannah, Georgia

i'll just post here since it's minor - would it be possible to port LGPT to android? unfortunately, other than my DMGs, that's the only mobile device i have that could even remotely support piggy.

Joliette, QC, Canada
Aeros wrote:

i'll just post here since it's minor - would it be possible to port LGPT to android? unfortunately, other than my DMGs, that's the only mobile device i have that could even remotely support piggy.

I'm pretty sure the controls would be a pain in the ass...check out milkytracker on android ! wink

Unsubscribe

just buy a used psp for $50. Its EASY!

NY

I've heard that audio for android is kind of a nightmare. My guess is that it's technically possible, but it'll glitch like a bastard.

there ARE a bunch of cheap knock off android gaming consoles coming out though...

Psydney, Australia

Android has audio latency issues.
Not glitchy, just sucks for real-time twiddlage, supposedly. Sunvox and Nanoloop both work just fine.

Germany

Can anyone tell me if LGPT works well on a Dingoo A380? I've been using a GP2X Caanoo since march, but it seems the analog stick is getting a little messed up lately. I'm looking for an alternative.
I know a Dingoo A320 would probably be the best, but they're getting harder to find since they've been out of production for a while now. Also, does anybody know if the 'Lujex Dingoo A320' is the same as the standard A320? I couldn't find any info on that.
I hope somebody can help me out, as I really didn't expect my Caanoo to be such an unreliable piece of crap...

Milwaukee, WI

I really can't say, but chances are if it runs opendingux it will run piggy.  Where's Bleo? tongue

Geneva, NY

Fuck, it feels like I've posted this here like 10 times. I'll have to start a thread in the subforum when I get a chance.

No, none of those will work. There are only 2 machines that will run dingux:

The Game King PSP-Looking A-330 and The Old Tried and True a320

NO OTHER VARIANTS WITH OTHER LETTERS OR NUMBERS OR LOOKS OR WHATEVER WILL WORK.

Maybe add a moar specific platform entry in dafaq ?

bleo wrote:

Fuck, it feels like I've posted this here like 10 times. I'll have to start a thread in the subforum when I get a chance.

Germany
bleo wrote:

Thank you for clarification!

Tokyo, Japan
otakumode wrote:

I know a Dingoo A320 would probably be the best, but they're getting harder to find since they've been out of production for a while now.

They have been on sale on deal extreme for ever at 75 bucks shipped

http://dx.com/p/dingoo-a-320-2-8-lcd-gb … i-sd-20217

Germany
Lazerbeat wrote:

They have been on sale on deal extreme for ever at 75 bucks shipped

If you would take a look at delivery status! smile "Item is temporarily sold out." There are still some floating around on ebay, but they'll keep getting harder to find from now on. Time to back some stuff up I guess...

Tokyo, Japan

Jesus, good fucking point! I stand corrected, I must have gotten one of the very last ones.