Ontario, Canada

----------------------------- NEW SINGLE, CONGRATULATIONS / I LOVE YOU MORE -----------------------------

First single from new full-length album Mighty Social Lion, to be released on August 10th!  Single has one album track and one single-only b-side.

In other news - Finally, a website

Updated will be found on facebook and what not and of course I won't miss an opportunity to pester this forum when the album is out, enjoy!

Last edited by J. Arthur Keenes (Aug 1, 2013 11:19 pm)

SLC, UT

Yay!

Nice job as always, Keenes. I will definitely check out the new (overdue) full-length when it hits.

TX

Sweet. Also, looks like there's a different release of yours that I totally missed, so all in all a good day.

Milwaukee, WI

Quality quality quality!  Stoked for the 10th!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The Justin Beiber of chip music does it again! I can already hear the screaming girls.

(note: while JAK shares pre-teen wooing capabilities of Justin Beiber, his music is considerably better.)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:12 pm)

Russia

Love your music! Really cool, wait full album

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feryl wrote:

wrong sir

What are you claiming that I'm wrong about? JAK played one of my big street shows and there were crowds of young girls swooning over him so we gave him the nickname. Get over yourself.

^___^

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:13 pm)

Brighton/Southampton

Calm down kids, I think we can all agree that Justin Bieber is just awful.

Also these songs are nice smile

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feryl wrote:

You mentioned Biebs and Keenes in the same sentence, which is obviously a capital offense.

Here, have a chill pill.

Give me a break, it was obviously a lighthearted joke. I was comparing Keenes' hearthrob status with the flavour-of-the-day hearthrob. Look, I just used hearthrob twice in one sentence!

Like almost every fan of chip music I love J. Arthur Keenes' music, there's no disrespect coming from me. Not towards you or towards Keenes. We're all on the same team here.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Aug 2, 2013 7:27 pm)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:13 pm)

i like jb better than chiptunes

hiding under your bed

"share if cute, ignore if ugly"