SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Does someone want two used ones?

I might be interested

i pmed you

Retrogamer09 wrote:

What are the smart cards use for?

Are they to play games?

Flashable empty 32m carts

Does anyone know if multigame is working yet, or anything about client software (is it windows only)?  I seem to have trouble accessing their site.  Also I am interested in reviews and more info than I have been able to find on their site and with a quick google search.

Taichung, Taiwan

Going to do a review video once I get it in the mail.

I have read of problems people have had with the flasher (corrupting data on the carts, for example), so that is of particular interest, if you run into issues.  I plan on using it for Game Boy Camera backups.

Madriz, Supain

youll have no problems with the gbcamera, i use the flasher mostly for it, but some carts tend to get corrupted while being backuped, while others not. is kinda frustrating. It happened to me twice, using lsdj. Never using games or reading comercial carts, just with their cart.

On the other hand, they're pretty useful, you can flash them very fast and all

Taichung, Taiwan

youll have no problems with the gbcamera, i use the flasher mostly for it, but some carts tend to get corrupted while being backuped, while others not. is kinda frustrating. It happened to me twice, using lsdj. Never using games or reading comercial carts, just with their cart.

What would you assume the problem would be that is related to the corruption of the files? The cart, flasher or software?

The site mentioned implementing multigame.  Does this mean at present the carts only support a single rom image and .sav?  I don't use lsdj much, but that information is useful and influences how I would use the cart with it.  For now I guess I will stick to ems usb carts for lsdj, and use smartboy for nonsaving stuff and games.

Has anyone in the US/Canada run into issues with customs?  It seems there were issues at times on the shipping side with customs, and this makes me want to wait until kitsch or someone here resells...I should stop being a cheap ass bastard and buy a drag'n'derp.