Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

TWG is proud to present to you the newest work by Origami Repetika. Much like his previous efforts, ‘Into The Ether’ focuses on subtlety and melody. Esoteric phrases glide over each other whilst soft FM sounds coax ethereal atmospheres and throat-catching beauty every second. Instead of sticking to traditional song structures, ‘Into The Ether’ swoons from one euphoric high to another, forming a free flowing wash of genres, inspirations and experiences.
At its very core, this release embodies understated glory, and repeat listens will leave a more bombastic and lasting impression than the previous spin. From the melancholic serenity of ‘honeyknocker meadows’ to the quiet groove of ‘love your handy hands’, from the enveloping samples and elation of 'gaily into the ether' to the quiet grandiloquence of 'cure's climax, ‘Into The Ether’ is delicate, elusive and so incredibly at home on TWG. 12 minutes of ingenuity and bliss.
GRAB IT HERE!!!
Tracklist:
1. love your handy hands
2. cure
3. honeyknocker meadows
4. gaily into the ether

South Jersey, USA

yippee! it's an honor to be on TWG!

washington

i'm really digging this release! it's short, but that kind of adds to its charm.

South Jersey, USA

Thanks for listening and your feedback basspuddle!

Indiana

this is nice music to draw to smile

South Jersey, USA

hahaha good to know Fudgers! Thanks for listening!

Brunswick, GA USA

Bumping with comments: there are some really nice doubling/phasing tricks that happen throughout all four songs that create a lush stereo spread that can be felt as front to back as well as side to side. Drums are subtle, tempos moderate, the mood soft and relaxing. Great job on this. Looking forward to more.

South Jersey, USA

Thank you for your feedback chunter! I love your music and your expressive style continues to influence me to find approaches to communicate my imagination to the computer more fluidly.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

~Bumpin' for the BRKers who were off getting BRKen and need something to help their feeling BRoK now they're done~