Germany

i got myself a gb boy color 2 from there, but its still on the way big_smile

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Game-con … 03614.html
there was only one single article i could find on google, and it was in chinese... it basically said it performs similar (a little better i think), but has a slightly thinner sound. too bad i didnt save the link from that page <_<

then theres the gb boy color:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Classica … 69006.html

ill let you know as soon as mine arrives, pretty much just to confirm the seller is legit (he does look legit though).

i didnt find the gb boy yet, feel free to share a link if you find it smile

btw: also got a supercard mini sd from aliexpress for about $22 ;D

Spain

GBB's can also be found on www.taobao.com but you must shop through a forwarding service which is quite expensive if you buy few things.

Germany

well that is not the case with aliexpress. the only drawback there is no paypal and lots of shady sellers. so you better look out where you buy.

Florida

record something with it when it comes in. Im curious as to how well it performs and how good it sounds.

Germany

me too haha!
ill probably get the other version as well later on so i can compare the sound of them.

Murcia, Spain

What can't be done by chinese... xD
Same here, please record something : )

Straya Mate

Just ordered two myself, been looking for these after seeing them on a trip to HK.

Can't wait til they arrive so I can start having some fun with them. big_smile

Will most likely buy a few lots to sell on my site if these turn out good,  as I know of quite a few people who want them or have been looking for something similar.

Germany

mine arrived today!
but without the tv cable ): gotta recontact the seller to get it sent here.
also only the left audio channel works. and i dont mean just the headphone adapter, if i put an instrument on the right channel in lsdj (so essentially left) there is no sound at all even with the speaker on!
i really hope this is a single case for me and that i can fix it...

edit: never mind that! the audio just needs to be adjusted correctly for stereo (i dont mind that too much). also it sounds pretty good, bass is nice and waveforms are correct. could be a little faster or slower, but nothing very noticeable.
i really like it big_smile

Last edited by Bamboori (Aug 23, 2013 3:36 pm)

If you mean the GB Boy Colour, the Waveforms are not the problem, the L and P Command are weak.

Germany

oh tongue well they sound a little different on it, so i guess its the same hardware or at least similar.

Germany

damnit, mine wont charge... do you need to have all 3 pins of a phone battery connected to charge it? in the handheld there is only plus and minus connected...
maybe ill have to build myself a charger then. oh and a battery meter because it gives you no warning at all and just shuts off the moment the juice runs out.

edit: never mind, i had modded my charger cable to use usb as power source and had + and - reversed xD

Last edited by Bamboori (Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm)

Straya Mate

Received my first shipment today (received the first 2 I ordered last week), all seem good, have already sold the first shipment and have pre-orders for more.

I actually much prefer these to the built in games version I first had.

Last edited by DaRkO (Sep 4, 2013 4:25 pm)

Do they come with the built in games?

matt's mind

no, they are no longer coming with these.  even by request.

Straya Mate

The games were horrible anyway, but if you really wanted them (or pretty similar) you can easily grab a 24 in 1/60 in 1 GBC cart from taobao or equivalent, though your Chinese will need to be good for taobao tongue

Can anyone give a little more info about the sp style one? 

What I need to get is a clone that has no english on it, and looks ...different.