Minneapolis

Also, who the heck puts wax inside gameboy carts? Unless you had it in your ear, I don't think that's wax bro...

rochester, ny

do the chips in a gameboy cartridge actually get hot?

Last edited by nickmaynard (Aug 7, 2013 12:25 am)

it depends on how hard u push the buttons i think

clovis CA

maybe your lsdj beats are too hot, it melts the cart?

Gosford, Australia

that's just beeswax, dude. crack open the cart to claim your sweet, sweet honey (be careful of the bees)

New Albany Indiana
The Silph Scope wrote:

Your Game Boy has Gonorrhea.

Be careful, it's gonna say it's clean, it's going to lie to you and "forget" to put a condom on, and next thing you know, you have Gonorrhea.

New Albany Indiana

I bet you, no troll, it's the cart battery seeping acid out.

Chicago IL

yo it's 2013 how are you possibly unable to take a picture and post it for a week

NC in the US of America

wax hardens when it cools.

It is suspicious that all your carts are leaking "wax". You should probably quit whatever deviant behavior you are engaging in with your carts and get professional help.

Huntsville, AL
arfink wrote:

Also, who the heck puts wax inside gameboy carts? Unless you had it in your ear, I don't think that's wax bro...

I never said that I PUT that "wax" in it. It's obviously having seepage from chips. It's like it melts out, sort of. D: Also, I have no idea what the substance is, but it's something that the manufacturers put onto the chips on the 'cartridge board'. Somebody said though, if it was yellow, it might have been flux, but this substance is clear.

Huntsville, AL
nickmaynard wrote:

do the chips in a GameBoy cartridge actually get hot?

Well, I've never felt the GameBoy cartridges getting hot, but that is a good point. That might be the case. Who knows?

Huntsville, AL
defPREMIUM wrote:

it depends on how hard u push the buttons i think

How would that affect it? O_o

Huntsville, AL
Alley Beach wrote:

maybe your lsdj beats are too hot, it melts the cart?

Uh... actually I don't have LSDJ... at the moment.

Huntsville, AL
Saskrotch wrote:

yo it's 2013 how are you possibly unable to take a picture and post it for a week

*sigh* I'm going to borrow a camera soon. At the moment, I can't show what it looks like.

Sweeeeeeden

Does it look anything like this?

Huntsville, AL
SketchMan3 wrote:

wax hardens when it cools.

It is suspicious that all your carts are leaking "wax". You should probably quit whatever deviant behavior you are engaging in with your carts and get professional help.

If you mean that I maybe throwing the cartridges around, like a little kid, that's NOT what I'm doing. No, I never threw the cartridges around the room, like that. But, I have no idea, who could help.