black - 4
white - 4
semi-clear grey - 3
semi-clear green - 3
semi-clear amber - 3
semi-Clear Red -3
semi-Clear Blue -1

Taichung, Taiwan

Are there photos of the enclosure... I'm a little slow. Just wanted to see what it would look like.

Michigan
katsumbhong wrote:

Are there photos of the enclosure... I'm a little slow. Just wanted to see what it would look like.

It is going to be the ordinary top and bottom panel that you so commonly see on indie projects. The design is not yet finalized, but you can get an idea from this;
http://www.yoctopuce.com/tmp/illustr-ra … _1-big.jpg

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Oct 9, 2013 2:17 am)

I vote semi-transparent green or amber

Taichung, Taiwan
Jazzmarazz wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

It is going to be the ordinary top and bottom panel that you so commonly see on indie projects. The design is not yet finalized, but you can get an idea from this;
http://www.yoctopuce.com/tmp/illustr-ra … _1-big.jpg

Smexy!

Minneapolis

Once the design is finalized and colors selected I'll be happy to provide photos of the panels being used. Since I'll be the one making them.

Utah, USA

That will be awesome arfink!  Super excited to see it all progress. smile

clovis CA

dude jazz, id send you a laptop with linux on it for you to do a tut on how to program everything on linux

EDIT: do it in Ubuntu smile

Last edited by Alley Beach (Oct 10, 2013 2:13 am)

Straya Mate
Alley Beach wrote:

dude jazz, id send you a laptop with linux on it for you to do a tut on how to program everything on linux

EDIT: do it in Ubuntu smile

Save the hassle and just send him a bootable usb HDD wink

That's how I run ubuntu on my laptops.

Google YUMI smile

Straya Mate

I received something beautiful in the mail today :3

First day back at work and this little box from America made it completely worth coming in wink

Won't be able to assemble for a while though as my FT232's were only shipped a few days ago and I'm still waiting on the megas being shipped.
But oh well, I'll populate everything else in the mean time hah

Love the quality however! And also thanks to katsumbhong for the connector, saves me raping some innocent (game)boy.

Sorry for the double post, but yeah I AM EXCITE.

Michigan
DaRkO wrote:

I received something beautiful in the mail today :3

First day back at work and this little box from America made it completely worth coming in wink

Won't be able to assemble for a while though as my FT232's were only shipped a few days ago and I'm still waiting on the megas being shipped.
But oh well, I'll populate everything else in the mean time hah

Love the quality however! And also thanks to katsumbhong for the connector, saves me raping some innocent (game)boy.

Sorry for the double post, but yeah I AM EXCITE.

I suggest doing the surface mounted components first, but glad to hear it arrived!

Straya Mate
Jazzmarazz wrote:

I suggest doing the surface mounted components first, but glad to hear it arrived!

Yeah I can pretty much only do the resistors and caps (not the 4.7uf) tongue everything else will melt on the pre-heater.

Dammit now I'm gonna be all impatient for a few weeks waiting for this crap haha

Michigan

For those who are interested, the components for the second run are on their way.
At that point, I may just share my brd/sch files since nitro is working a better programmer.

I have other projects that we must get made in the mean time!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Has anybody else gotten this thing working on OSX? I've tried with a couple different versions, and so far no luck. Works super rad on my Windows netbook!

Straya Mate

Almost forgot to mention! My Mega's fiiiiiiinally arrived after freakin 6 weeks, so soldered one on a few nights ago and all is working beautifully! I'll post up some pics later!

Mine looks a little like "grab whatever was lying around at the time and put it together because your are so excited you might've wet yourself but don't have time to check"

But works great, very happy! Thanks a ton Jazz. big_smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

bump for enclosures!

p.s. I've been using this with great success on my tiny windows laptop. heart heart heart