Michigan

Flipped a coin and we get White!
Sorry for the delay guys...Sending Arfink the dimensions now so I can get these circulated.

matt's mind

inter-scene-support

love it

Michigan

What can I say, I'm all about convenience.; P

Minneapolis

The ball is rolling. smile

I'll post updates as I get started in the next few days. I have a biggish Christmas backlog and am currently out of white acrylic, so I have to get some more in stock.

(For those curious about what I'm making for Christmas customers: http://arfink.bigcartel.com/product/hol … s-ornament )

Matthew Joseph Payne

YEAAAHHHHHHHHH

sml

Canada
arfink wrote:

(For those curious about what I'm making for Christmas customers: http://arfink.bigcartel.com/product/hol … s-ornament )

Awh wow, those are so nice:)

Minneapolis

Toolpath finished. Looks like we're gonna do white AND black, since it makes no difference on cost.

Florida

Any chance I could get in on the second batch, jazz?  Working on a thesis project with the gameboy printer and this would be super useful! big_smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

If there were a second batch, I would buy another.

Michigan

I dont tnink I will be doing another. I am sending about ten more to kitsch once the shells arrive and he will be selling them until they are gone. I have other larger projects to work on, things of my own design. wink

Matthew Joseph Payne

bumping for enclosures, with love for jazz 'n' arfink heart

Alabama

heart for jazz and arfink

Minneapolis

Heyo everyone! I got the enclosures done, they're mailing to Jazz with as much haste as the Postmaster can muster! There were various delays on my end, including a Christmas laser breakdown disaster that required me to replace the power supply. Also my fiance was in town, and we were doing wedding planning in addition to celebrating the holidays, which kinda made it hard to get stuff done. Mea maxima culpa.

Here are pictures:

These things are crazy shiny, and almost impossible for me to photograph. Sorry if it looks like a potato.

Utah, USA

Awesome!  Thanks for the amazing work arfink!  smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Joseph Payne

I call a white one! :3