Boise, ID

Don't know if this is common, but every song I save with a name six characters long, lsdj adds a "te" to the end file name. If the song is 7 characters long it just adds an  "e" to it.
I'm using the two latest versions of lsdj and it happens with both.

Does this happen to y'all?

Medina, Ohio

Happens to me, no big deal. It began after a bunch of .sav transfers. Only one of my two carts does it however.

Arizona

Happened to me too.  Except it would put a bunch of e's  at the end of the name.  Then it stopped.

detroit

all my carts are mega bugged out. I've learned to use mega mem carts due to paranoia and roll with the punches/ride the wave. make bugs worth your while.

Los Angeles, CA

Happens to me as well.  It ends up kinda funny sometimes, my band and I will often joke about how gross a salad with (vinai)regrette would be.

Gosford, Australia

yep, always get the e or te at the end. no biggie bro!

Boise, ID

okey doke, yeah I haven't too worried about it, just curious. o.0

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I've never seen this, which version(s) does this occur in?

Tokyo, Japan

If you report it to Johan he will probably fix it. He is very good with that sort of thing

Los Angeles

lol this has never happened to me, but the second i read this- boom, it happened - cursed post tongue

NC in the US of America

This happens to me in BGB. It'll put something like TE at the end of the track name. It is a little annoying, but I just go back and re-save it and erase the TE and all is well.

dasid wrote:

lol this has never happened to me, but the second i read this- boom, it happened - cursed post tongue

"The End curse" tongue

IL, US

you should have put this in the nintendo handhelds subforum. would be nice if people put threads where they belonged