New to the forum (specially non car related forum)

Recently bought an extreme Green Gameboy pocket however its missing the battery cover could anyone help locate one please to purchase.

I have many mgb's and two dmgs in my collection as well as a Tezuka Osamu GB light and a nes edition ags-001 sp (which I use as a Ebook reader)

I would really appreciate getting help to find a rear battery cover.

Regards

Dan

Last edited by z20leh (Aug 17, 2013 1:46 pm)

I bought a third party clear battery cover on ebay for mine for just a few dollars. Unless you plan on reselling it, the clear battery cover is a safe choice seeing as it doesn't take away from the aesthetics of the console, and it lets the extreme green plastic in the battery area show.

I really want a matching one as I'm a picky son of a bitch

There is a very very very high chance that you will never find one. Have not seen one in my 3 years of hitting ebay every other day looking for extreme green GBP's and such. You may want to buy a few clear ones and experiment with dying them.

Update:

Just bought another extreme green Mgb so now have two. This one has the battery cover and looks better condition

Taichung, Taiwan
z20leh wrote:

Update:

Just bought another extreme green Mgb so now have two. This one has the battery cover and looks better condition

UK, Leicester
z20leh wrote:

Update:

How much money do you have?

lol not as expensive as you would think. just shopped around.

lol not as expensive as you would think. just shopped around.