Miami, FL

Greetings fellow Chipmusicians!

Have a listen to this new release I am part of: Serket (Healer of Poisonous Stings). From Positive Infinity (you might remember them from Perelandra Records' release "Tide.") Fantastic live jazz, funk, and blues mixed with the chipsets of the NES, Game Boy and SEGA Genesis (Mega Drive)!

Listen and comment on Perelandra: Serket (Healer of Poisonous Stings)

You'll also be able to hear tracks from this album on Noise Channel Radio. It airs on www.areciboradio.com this Thursday at 10PM Eastern.
www.noisechanradio.com.

Thanks for all your support, guys and gals!

good music

NC in the US of America

UMMMMM WHY DOES THIS THREAD NOT HAVE 20 PAGES BY now? This is soooo awesome what is wrong with us people?

Heard it on noise chan radio I am SOOO glad TrueStar has such good taste heart ungh

nnngh

› Show Spoiler

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 23, 2013 4:57 pm)

Katowice, Poland

You've bought me, piece of vivid fusion chiptune. I regret I couln't buy this piece now. Instead, I've shared it where I could.

Once again: great work.

Last edited by Jakim (Aug 23, 2013 5:19 pm)

NC in the US of America

wow you guys... -_- this is like one of the best things to come to these forums this year and only three people have commented.

*glares hard at the entire chipmusic.org community*

I am disappoint. So so disappoint... ;_;

man man... but.. compression much? Or is that just bandcamp's streaming quality? I want to be able to see the dynamics in the wave forms man. Loudness war is blarney! death to loudNES!

:3 but this is such good stuff. The woops in teh background were a nice touch.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 26, 2013 4:41 pm)

barf

lovely stuff!

Canada

This is FANTASTIC.
I'm so so so refreshed by this, you have no idea, haha. Lovin' the guitar work! Hollow body?

I just wrote a review about the album on GameMusic4All...
http://gamemusic4all.com/wordpress/2013 … ion-album/
It's absolutely awesome!!!

Cheers

Douglas, Wyoming

So..fucking...smooth. I love you. Have my babies

Miami, FL
Jansaw wrote:

This is FANTASTIC.
I'm so so so refreshed by this, you have no idea, haha. Lovin' the guitar work! Hollow body?

Jakim wrote:

You've bought me, piece of vivid fusion chiptune. I regret I couln't buy this piece now. Instead, I've shared it where I could.

Once again: great work.

Thanks for the fantastic comments and love, everyone! If you haven't bought the album yet, let all your friends know of the awesomeness until you can buy it!

Also, all your questions about the album will be answered soon - we're doing an exclusive interview which will be on Perelandra Records very soon!

Keep sharing, and if you're in the mood to follow and share, find Positive Infinity at Twitter and Facebook. And don't forget to follow Perelandra Records too (Twitter, Facebook), to stay up to date with all the artists they promote (including us!)