West Yorks, UK

Im a little late to the party, sure, but a, just wondering if anyone is still rocking their last gen nintendos for some online gaming?

So far ive only found people playing tetris DS and mario kart DS (not tried the wii yet), hoping some other decent games still have a bit of an online following (I mean if dreamcast quake 3 still does, I cant see why not)

What yall (/ peeps out there) still playing?  and whats ur friend code? wink

babylon

i havent been online with my wii since the monster hunter tri servers went down. wii still has people playing games like goldeneye, conduit 2, mariokart. i think theres still communities for dragonball z bt3 and tatsunoku vs capcom. might be more. if you havent played them yet i would suggest xenoblade chronicles, last story, and pandoras tower. theyre not online but came out pretty late so i dont think everyones heard of em.

UK, Leicester

Although I haven't played it for a while, I'm pretty sure that ssbb is still up and running.

West Yorks, UK

ah smash bros, sweet!

and monster hunter severs down: not sweet, ive just ordered it. dang.
yep spotted xenoblade, last story and pandoras tower. look nice but a bit pricey, got suggestions out of the three as to which to go for first? im not a massive jrpg nut tbh.

babylon

if your not into jrpgs then pandoras tower for sure.

New Albany Indiana

I've been playing animal crossing wild world.

West Yorks, UK

me too! can I visit your town?

New York City

The DS won't connect to my WPA2 network so no online gaming,  but I still use the Wii, man. Let me know!

West Yorks, UK

^^ It should be reasonably easy to configure your wireless router to accept a WEP passkey no?

Ive had a router for years and always though you needed the nintendo wifi usb stick to play online with the DS, not true at all. Its only proving good for getting raped on tetris DS by japanese players so far though smile

babylon

the only cool online ds game im aware of is jump ultimate allstars

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:17 pm)