Abandoned on Fire

Check the changelog:

2010-04-13: v4.0.5

* kiko + old fonts: make K less similar to H. regrettable, as i think
   they looked better before, but they were just too similar.
* noise instrument: add "S CMD" setting. "FREE" keeps classic S command
   behavior. "STABLE" prevents the noise generator from switching between
   7-bit and 15-bit LFSR, as it occasionally mutes the sound.
   adjust the setting to suit your personality.
* rewrite possibly buggy groove manipulation code.
* remove valid data assert when drawing groove screen.

EDITed for a misunderstanding on my part.

Last edited by egr (Apr 13, 2010 3:44 pm)

Plano, TX

I don't think this is what you think it is (concerning the recent change in Transpose/S Command usage). I think it's a new addition that allows you to keep the old setting. At least, that's what I take it from the wording (and on 4.0.4 I do get the random muting from S command usage).

Just my two cents, maybe some clarification would help?

Plano, TX

Actually, one way to find out.. I will try TSP/S commands on both settings when I get home and update.

Abandoned on Fire
PixyJunket wrote:

I don't think this is what you think it is (concerning the recent change in Transpose/S Command usage). I think it's a new addition that allows you to keep the old setting. At least, that's what I take it from the wording (and on 4.0.4 I do get the random muting from S command usage).

Just my two cents, maybe some clarification would help?

Ah, yes I believe you're right.  Well, that's great as well as I've complained about "drop out" in the noise channel before. smile

*editing thread title*

Unsubscribe

Im glad its a togge.. sounds kinda boring in this quick emualtor test session i fired up.

BK

I'm confused. Does this allow your old transposes in noise channel tables from songs written on versions prior to 3.9.e to work as they used to without being translated into S commands, or no?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This is nice!  Finally a version that I'm willing to use to upgrade all my carts!