orange county, CA

https://soundcloud.com/datafixmusic/developing

new track on the soundcloud, peeeep and feedback is appreciated!

orange county, CA

.lowqualityjpgftw

sweden

cool!

babylon

im about this

orange county, CA

@nordloef hey thanks alot! Means alot coming from you man!

@walter thanks buddy!

orange county, CA

Bump: feedback plzzzz

orange county, CA

Smh @ aviel, all butt hurt 'cause i turned down your monitors

orange county, CA

Also, feedback deez nutzzzz

incorrect.. you came to me and said you wanted the monitors, had me wait two weeks til you could get the money, and then didn't respond when i tried to complete the sale. if you had actually communicated and officially changed your mind instead of dropping off the face of the earth, i would have understood- instead you left me hanging in a bit of a tough spot.

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 6, 2013 7:55 pm)

you can update your facebook fan page with happy cute little statuses and post songs for people to "feedback deez nutttz" but if at 17 (or however old you are) you are already developing a reputation as being at best discourteous  then i can assure you, neither you nor your music will last in any relatively small scene.

the point i am trying to make is that in a scene as small as chip music every little shitty impression you leave on someone makes has a big impact and you can't help but have your reputation follow you around.

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 6, 2013 7:56 pm)

Holland

Well, that escalated quickly.

hate to be that guy .. i have tried talking to him in private about this but as i said he wouldn't respond to anything, so i figure i might as well address it here while he is asking for feedback :[]

p.s. your song is ok, i agree with the feedback a couple other people left on the soundcloud

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 6, 2013 8:20 am)

orange county, CA

Lololol, jeeeez take a joke man. If you knew me you'd know i joke around alot. And to go out on a forum where i'm asking for feedback on a track to post about a sale that i lost interest in is a little lame tbh. Like idk what you're trying to accomplish? Make me feel bad? It doesn't matter to me how much you try to make me feel bad, i was the one who lost interest in the trade, and when you sit and message me an find me on all social networks to message me everyday, that's a little much. Why are you still even complaining about it? You sold them didn't you? You should be happy they sold and that's all, so now you aren't so much in a tight spot. And if you're gonna judge me on denying a sale, that's pretty sad. Get to know someone before you judge, dude.

i messaged you here, and one other network :: that is not "a bit much". and i shouldn't have had to even do that, since you said you would be in touch.

you could have just said "hey i'm not interested anymore / not able to afford them" and that would have been totally cool. i guess i am just confused as to why you didn't do that. could you explain? maybe it would help me understand you better so i don't criticize you wrongly.

when you say "denying a sale" you make it sound like i was the one who approached you asking you to buy something.. you were the one who offered to buy it in the first place.