matt's mind

from the newsletter

hey everyone -

a restock on krikzz' everdrive-64 arrived today.

by request, we got some USB units WITHOUT the CIC chip pre-installed for those not on NTSC systems to install their own CIC.

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/everdrive-64

thats it for now, expect some news things in the (very) near future!

till next time, keep chipping!

matt

thanks!

The Central Coast, Australia

Hey Kitsch, any clue when you'll have the DMG link cables back in stock? I'm looking to do a massive shop in the next month or so and figured I'd grab the link cable along with a bunch of other things all at once.

matt's mind

really don't know about those...  its just very difficult to find them for a decent price in bulk...  well, in bulk now at all.  most places have the GBA types in droves though...

ebay actually has the better prices on these...  i've been trying for a while to be able to match or beat ebay price for a little bit (for new ones), but haven't been able to.  so, until that happens, i probably won't have them in stock for a while.  i hate it, i get asked about them a bit.

Thanks for the info and quick response. I'll definitely still be dropping by to pick up some other bits and pieces.

matt's mind

thought i would share whats coming.  the perspective is slightly off, software display issue not the design.

you'll notice some changes wink

Unsubscribe

/me prays for gbsp recasing

Milwaukee, WI

Yes!  So awesome.  Can't wait to purchase!  All we need now is a reproduction of the circuit boards and we have effectively new GB's!

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

/me prays for gbsp recasing

...with some extra room in it for a dedicated headphone jack!

Taichung, Taiwan

Clear colors please!!!

Wilmington,NC

Oh lord yes.

Pretty awesome!
So these are going to be completely rectangular rather than having a slight curve on the lower right? That would be great with regard to case mounting prosound sockets and the like.

pulseflux wrote:

Pretty awesome!
So these are going to be completely rectangular rather than having a slight curve on the lower right? That would be great with regard to case mounting prosound sockets and the like.

This is very true.

Dual 1/4" jacks, here I come!

I'd do anything to get a couple clear rectangular cases. The back should just be flat and see through...oh god this would be so amazing. I need to buy a few of these right now.

It'd make a lot of things much more fun.

Apeshit wrote:

Dual 1/4" jacks, here I come!

My thoughts exactly! I can't wait.

But why two?

matt's mind
Frostbyte wrote:

But why two?

separate L and R