Germany, Trier

those colors are beautiful

matt's mind

'clear neon pink' dmg buttons -- ONE SET LEFT!!!

also, i changed up the items listed on sale.

and.....  added a 'clearance' product to unload random things on the cheap

kitsch wrote:

'clear neon pink' dmg buttons -- ONE SET LEFT!!!

That sucks.  I was looking through everything yesterday and really wanted those, but decided to wait until a few other things I need/want are available.  Will you be restocking clear neon pink or other colors any time soon?  Would it be a problem for me to send a PM or email with a list of things I am waiting for so that I can plan my purchases around when you expect to have everything available?

Does anyone have any pics of purple backlit screens in normal/inverted/biverted?  Also, it is difficult for me to tell with the pictures available, and I tried a google image search, but it looks like the red backlights are easiest to read with when normal.  Can anyone confirm or deny that, or point me toward additional pictures?

new jersey
rygD wrote:

... it looks like the red backlights are easiest to read with when normal.  Can anyone confirm or deny that, or point me toward additional pictures?

On Kitsch's backlight item page there is an image with a bunch of colors (regular, inverted then bi-vert). But really, go nuts! Any backlight will be an improvement on a working system so just use one that appeals to you.

jrasor wrote:
rygD wrote:

... it looks like the red backlights are easiest to read with when normal.  Can anyone confirm or deny that, or point me toward additional pictures?

On Kitsch's backlight item page there is an image with a bunch of colors (regular, inverted then bi-vert). But really, go nuts! Any backlight will be an improvement on a working system so just use one that appeals to you.

The pics on his site were the  "available" ones I meant.  The red inverted and biverted are kinda hard for me to see.

I agree with what you said about backlighting in general being better, and I have kinda gone nuts with it. I currently have white, blue, yellow and green.  Especially after I get black and white cases I plan on getting most available colors, and some I plan on having both biverted and inverted.

new jersey
rygD wrote:

I currently have white, blue, yellow and green.

Man, if you got all those jawns, you should be the one handing out advice about which looks best!

Kitsch, when can we expect black or white cases?  Are we looking at weeks, months, years?

matt's mind

next up will be clear blue.  i need to find a source for a thing, then after that i think there will be a surprise edition.  then i'll do white and black.  you're looking at months, def. not years, weeks isn't feasible wink

i used to get emails every week or so about when clear blue stuff would be back.  now its turned into nearly everyday so it is being pushed up above everything.  besides, i'd really like to do something neat than just the stock stuff.  a little indulgence here and there...

The clear blue seems cool too. I am going to need to buy more guts to shove in all your cases.  Maybe I should wait for you to make an "extreme green" rather than try to dye my own.  So far I have done good not buying a bunch of clear cases, but now you tell me new and unexpected stuff is coming.  Screw it, I am just going to start ordering everything I want as soon as I can.

Thanks for the update.

Philadelphia

Well then you can expect more purchases from me! Clear blue cases sound awesome. I left a comment on the Facebook Page a while ago, but do you know where those glow in the dark buttons came from in that LOOMIS build? I've been trying to find some so I can make my kitsch case completely glow in the dark.

matt's mind

they came from me, i'm just sold out atm wink

Philadelphia

Ah, well if you ever get them back again I'll buy a couple of sets immediately!

matt's mind

yeah, i'll be doing them again.  GID pigment is a pain, it doesn't want to blend just clump.  i wanted to do GID pigment in clear ABS, but it left speckles rather than a nice clear glow.  solid ABS with GID should work (does in the buttons), for the cases i'm just concerned with that much surface area its going to be hard to get ones with no clumps near the surface.  you can stir and stir....  clumps remain.  doesn't affect the buttons as much because less surface area.

Philadelphia

I ended up spraying the inside one of the clear cases I bought from you and managed to get a nice even glow. I'll post a picture of it when I get those buttons smile

Oh, fck you Kitsch.
I can't handle another DMG laying around here. But that Clearboy.
Damm, i really have to focus not to buy it now.

@EDIT:
Fck it, i hope you don't spent that money on drugs.

Last edited by 9-Heart (Sep 6, 2012 8:43 pm)

Cleveland, OH
9-Heart wrote:

Oh, fck you Kitsch.
I can't handle another DMG laying around here. But that Clearboy.
Damm, i really have to focus not to buy it now.

@EDIT:
Fck it, i hope you don't spent that money on drugs.

MY money sir! wink Thursday Customs boy! The money will be spent on beer, PCBs and parts.

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Sep 7, 2012 3:19 am)