matt's mind

yeah, i'm testing this as soon as i get back in to town, recently got an email about it and i realized i've neglected trying it!

Seattle, Wa
kitsch wrote:

every item listed on that page is free of shipping charge, so without going back and adding the shipping back the shipping is left out.

I ordered one of these and a backlight without adding shipping. I'm assuming that was alright since they arrived yesterday, but I don't want you to end up shortchanged because I didn't read instructions.

matt's mind

you just didn't notice it was added in, the backlight carried the shipping even though the acekard didn't have it attached.  if you'd had ordered JUST the acekard, and not added shipping, i would have sent you a quick email, and easy fix.

glad it arrived in good shape!

matt's mind

new backlight colors, teal and purple: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ledx3

new KeFF designed shirts: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ki … nt-t-shirt

new clear DMG screen covers (pic coming soon): http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/re … nt-screens

Cleveland, OH

Thank you so much for getting teal in! I'm about to order 3 for myself when I make some money back. Lol smile

new jersey

Does the clear screen cover come with any adhesive? Also the teal is looking real sharp.

matt's mind

it has the adhesive on it.  its like a normal screen cover, just no graphic at all, just clear.

Austin, Texas

That shirt is Fresh To Deathhhhh!!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Telerophon wrote:

That shirt is Fresh To Deathhhhh!!

Philadelphia

Oh god. Teal and purple?! My colors big_smile! I will be purchasing them once I have the proper funds.

NC in the US of America

I was just looking for a replacement screen, too! Those are great!

Just picked up the last two Light Grey Cases (according to the cart).
Are there any chances you will make them again or any "standard" solid color. 'Cause i don't wanna waste all the Transparent ones i order'd for solid custom painting.

matt's mind

i'll be doing black and white ones eventually, keeping them in stock.

i've sort of decided against keeping the light grey in stock always, it was a fun run and a nice homage to the originals, but for a while at least i don't much care to see them around tongue  a bunch sold anyways, probably won't be a high demand for a while.

black, white, and clear are the ones i want to keep as standard.  apart from that, i'll rotate out limited colorways.

Austin, Texas

Oh, cool, I'm glad I didn't paint my other light grey one then yet.

The white ones will paint better in the long run anyway. smile

kitsch wrote:

[...]a bunch sold anyways, probably won't be a high demand for a while.[...]

I always have a need for paintable cases tongue
But yeah, the white ones should be the best for paint work. After painting one today i have so much more ideas what designs i could try and also built in there big_smile

Austin, Texas

Yeah, this will give me impetus to make a DMG of a certain æsthetic design that came to me randomly and relies on the unpainted light grey as a color choice. Cool. smile