North Carolina

That guy doesn't actually have the adapters. His website let me out an order in, but he emailed: "Sorry we do not have any more SP earphone adapter in stock -- we canceled and refunded your order. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Last edited by Tim (Jul 26, 2012 8:42 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Great. They used to be everywhere last year. I should've gotten extras. I have other fully capable gameboys (for some songs), but the sps are perfect for 2xlsdj. The link port and headphone adapter port are in optimal places for my cramped setup. Also, rechargeable battery is a major plus. smile

North Carolina

I was wondering if an SP could be transplanted into a Kitsch case...

Austin, Texas

It's been demonstrated possible to pro-sound an SP, there's just not a lot of room in the case…

Maybe you guys could do it old school with a hanging cord dongle pro-sound?

Cleveland, OH
Tim wrote:

I was wondering if an SP could be transplanted into a Kitsch case...

It's entirely possible. I started on this with a regular case but got distracted and never finished it.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Telerophon wrote:

It's been demonstrated possible to pro-sound an SP, there's just not a lot of room in the case…

Maybe you guys could do it old school with a hanging cord dongle pro-sound?

Yeah, I've been thinking about just getting a couple of my sps prosounded and custom painted. smile

Austin, Texas

You could drill the Pro-sound cable hole right by the link cable port, and it would just look like you had the adapter permanently attached or something. Anyway, I'm sure you'll figure it out!

North Carolina

Of course it can be done; I guess I meant if I could do it. Thinking about making some good/better music first. Although I will probably mod my DMG once Kitsch and/or Justin get the rest of their clock kits out (nudge nudge big_smile).

México, DF.

Has anyone tried the 1/4"x2 ProSound on those new Kitsch cases?

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yep.

Also has an EL backlight in it.

clovis CA

hows the interference with the el light?

Matthew Joseph Payne

Not too bad, once I finally listened to kitsch and powered it correctly. wink

I wouldn't use it to record, but I would definitely use the prosound live. I also will probably cut the speaker out, as it buzzes whether in use or not.

This is not a mod for the weak at heart, btw. Power supply board and the backlight inverter both have to go somewhere...

Last edited by kineticturtle (Jul 31, 2012 7:16 am)

clovis CA

you built a psu specifically for that inverter? nice!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Er, no, but I had to modify the game boy's PSU in order to fit the left 1/4" jack.

Cleveland, OH
Tim wrote:

Of course it can be done; I guess I meant if I could do it. Thinking about making some good/better music first. Although I will probably mod my DMG once Kitsch and/or Justin get the rest of their clock kits out (nudge nudge big_smile).

Which one did you want? I have the V1 in stock now. The V2 will be out in about a week. V3 is a ways off, It might actually not be very practical so I'm not sure yet..

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Aug 1, 2012 12:17 am)

Austin, Texas

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing the new versions of the clock modifier kits.

Variable isn't a big deal for me, but double and half I'm quite keen on. I got a couple of the half-speed crystals, but I'm just going to use those to experiment and maybe put in some DMGs for friends.