How many are in each of these batches Kitsch if I may ask?

matt's mind

oh, 10 minutes.  bigcartel must have moved this down from the 30 minute mark.

yeah, it seems TWO are being held in carts.  atm at least.

and, seriously, everyone....  my apologies for messing up on the time.  I put them up right when I regained a connection.  it was real chaos here, very unintentional.  hardware restart fixed it.  if only I could do an auto-posting...

my bad hmm  but hopefully the next installment of this batch at 4 AM will suffice somewhat for that fuck up...

gremlins.

New England

- Never mind, it all worked out -
Thanks again, Kitsch!

Last edited by Endgame (Jan 11, 2013 9:09 am)

matt's mind
Zef wrote:

How many are in each of these batches Kitsch if I may ask?

its not really a set #.  its just whatever abrasive is willing to allow me to carry.

this one in total was 25.  split into 13/12.  in the future (when production is more streamlined, etc) i would anticipate the total #s would be higher.  again...  don't know.  just speculating.

i *think* this is the last of the first production run, if not the last, then really close to it.

Sold Out

Hope someone orderd like 3 or 5.
Hope also the mailman puts them down that guys throath when he delivers them so he can choke to death on them.

Time to go out and smoke a "Calm-down-Cigarette".

Maine

i got my smart card today thanks kitsch big_smile

matt's mind

just wanted to show off a pic that was sent in to us (modded with some KB stuff)

via lastfuture!

Melbourne, Australia

Sexy.

Utah

Today I have been blessed by the Derp Dragon.

matt's mind

from the newsletter

hey everybody -

we've just added replacement battery contacts for the DMG/Original Game Boy console to the shop:

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/battery-contacts

they come in two varieties at the moment, nickel-plated and a colorful zinc-plated version.  we will have contacts for more handhelds soon!

everdrive-MD cartridges are restocked!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/everdrive-md

and we're now carrying the 'how to make chip music' zine by Nick Maynard in the shop:

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ho … usic-vol-1

lastly for this newsletter, two consoles by LOOMIS appeared!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/cu … ple-chip-1
http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/cu … ple-chip-2

that does it for this one!  till next time, keep chipping!

matt

thanks for looking!

matt's mind

some quick questions, an informal poll:

-- would the addition of UPS and/or FedEx shipping options to the KB shop influence your willingness to purchase from the store (domestic AND international people please). 
-- would these additional methods influence your possible purchasing amount? 
-- is there some alternative method which would be more applicable to international customers which I should know about, other than these two?  (DHL is not an option, sorry).  and, EMS is the 'Express' option already present in the store.

USPS rates changed quite a bit last night, up until now including the other companies hasn't really seemed all that beneficial.  now the prices are nearing being comparable for the better shipping methods so I need to make some adjustments if it interests you all.

USPS is hella easier for me.  i WANT to know what YOU want from me.

Dude, i'm totally fine with the current shipping (international), whatever it is.
It always arrives in around 2 weeks which is pretty good.

Also you can't influence my purchasing amount, i buy enough of your stuff already on a monthly base.

Murcia, Spain

I like the quality and price of service of USPS, as both are very reasonable. I wouldn't personally like to pay for a FedEx or UPS shipment, because they're both more expensive and I'm never in a hurry to get anything. Apart from that, in my personal situation, I know there's no FedEx office in this region, so it takes longer for a FedEx package to get here, as they have to "re-send" it through a different courier.

matt's mind

(thats my issue with DHL here)

thanks!

just to make sure its clear, i don't mean to get rid of the USPS options, at all.  just to add to them.

but, to do that its a bit of an effort on my part, i am just curious about what you all think.  since it matters more from your end of the internet box...

I also much prefer USPS.  They are much more reliable.  UPS lost 2 packages lately and FedEx leaves them on my doorstep when my apartment office is willing to hold them.  And honestly, USPS is the fastest in my area.  I get packages from New York in 3-4 days while the rest takes about 7 days on average.

If it's not inconvenient for you, why not offer all carriers?  I prefer USPS (even if they cost more than the others) but will still buy from you if you don't offer USPS.

matt's mind

i'm keeping USPS.

just thinking about adding FedEx and UPS.  but, its a hassle to do that, so i'm trying to gauge interest...

wink