Madriz, Supain

Im having a fucking dilemma thru tnt (european thingy like ups) and mrw (spanish-southeuropean same thing) that i wouldnt have thru usps (wich is "regular" mail for me), so Id stick with USPS, if you ask me, but Im glad you consider options for your customers, kitsch smile

Was casually cruising the store like I do every day, saw this: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/3_clk

Not sure when it will come out or what the price will be, but to me it seems like a great all-in-one for those of us who make music and play games. Half speed for low bass, slowing down games, normal speed for normal everything, and double speed for higher screeches (and faster Pokemon playing).

I might have to snatch two up whenever they come out.

matt's mind

added a couple things to clearance which may interest you clear case lovers wink

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/clearance

hiding under your bed

What sort of "cosmetic blemishes" do they have?
Any chance we could get a couple pictures to see how bad the damage is?

matt's mind

no, probably no pics as they are all different, and they are on clearance, and sold as-is, and not really going to be a bother to me wink

its really minor though.  typically its either that right around the speaker grill are these two faint white marks (from stress on the plastic when its demolded), OR there is a bit of dirt somewhere in the plastic thats noticable.  sort of happens in clear plastics..

Chicago IL

damn, the clearance/used everdrives are basically the same price as new ones? :jumps off a cliff:

matt's mind

they are very very very gently used.  very very.

you know what....  no one has bought a used one yet, so i can do this and not feel bad...

i'll drop them $10.  doing now.  if that helps at all...

edit -- done

Last edited by kitsch (Jan 30, 2013 11:59 pm)

I like to see a pre-made lsdjmc2 and not only a pre-programmed lsdjmc2 pic big_smile *wishing*

matt's mind

like, one that mounts inside the game boy maybe?

kitsch wrote:

I was more thinking about an external module similar to this Link (http://www.djtransformer.com/shop/produ … product=15), the problem about Djtransformer/Dave Neil is that the guy doesn’t response on mails or send them after people has paid and therefore loses lots of potential customers, who search for a gameboy midi interface.

Chicago IL

damn, dj transformer doesn't know how to spell customizable

and he ripped off the chip music in stereo screen protector

and he has an 1/8th jack with wires attached both as a prosound kit and labeled under bending

Last edited by Saskrotch (Feb 1, 2013 10:05 am)

Czech republic
kitsch wrote:

sounds promising smile

Saskrotch wrote:

damn, dj transformer doesn't know how to spell customizable

and he ripped off the chip music in stereo screen protector

and he has an 1/8th jack with wires attached both as a prosound kit and labeled under bending

Yea there's numerous discrepancies on his site and he doesn't have the best reputation either.  Only reason I bought from him was 'cause he's the only one I could find that has white DMG button sets.  Now I'm just crossing my fingers hoping he actually ships them...

Well I have order a LSDJMC2 from djtransformer (Dave Neil) – a friend of mine told me, that djtransformer send him his order very fast and without any problems and I thought that it would hurt to give it a try.

Besides this, there is written that he accepts paypal, that’s not true I only had the option of “Goggle Wallet” which I’m not very familiar with. I paid those 106 £ (incl. transport) at 18 January and the order status has been stuck as “Payment accepted” since. It’s fine that he got the money but I’m not happy with that I didn’t get my product.

So I have been trying to get in touch with him through private mail, msn, facebook, webshop mail, google wallet mail and there is no response – is the guy dead? If so, then somebody should close down his online shop.

Anyway – I’m now in touch with the Google Wallet team, they will try contacting seller and probably refund my money from his account if he doesn’t response. Because I don’t want to donate my money to a dead man’s account.

Murcia, Spain
waveboy wrote:

Well I have order a LSDJMC2 from djtransformer (Dave Neil) – a friend of mine told me, that djtransformer send him his order very fast and without any problems and I thought that it would hurt to give it a try.

Besides this, there is written that he accepts paypal, that’s not true I only had the option of “Goggle Wallet” which I’m not very familiar with. I paid those 106 £ (incl. transport) at 18 January and the order status has been stuck as “Payment accepted” since. It’s fine that he got the money but I’m not happy with that I didn’t get my product.

So I have been trying to get in touch with him through private mail, msn, facebook, webshop mail, google wallet mail and there is no response – is the guy dead? If so, then somebody should close down his online shop.

Anyway – I’m now in touch with the Google Wallet team, they will try contacting seller and probably refund my money from his account if he doesn’t response. Because I don’t want to donate my money to a dead man’s account.

Here you have plenty of information about this shop:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/8780/ … le-seller/

My LOOMIS custom came in the post today. Wow that was quick. Thanks! Here it is in action (I couldn't resist making a tune right away). https://vimeo.com/58930205

If anyone is debating if a custom is worth it, just go for it. Top quality product.