time for a GIVE BACK SALE!!!!

24 hours.  roughly

THESE ARE SOLD BELOW MY COST

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/rgbbb

matt's mind

(to address a PM here)

yes, these are the full kits just like they are when normally priced

also, quantities are limited.  naturally

if anyone has thought about making a giant RGB LED wall, these might be a great candidate

Arizona

This is very tempting...

matt's mind

just had someone leave a note in their order's comment box that they would be using them to make USB-powered night-lights for their kids room

cool parent

Maine

lol nice

UK

Snapped some of these up for a project I'm working on.

Nice one Kitsch!

matt's mind

thanks!

snatch these up everybody, they are going pretty quickly

Hnngggggg so tempting... gahhhh...

clovis CA
thebitman wrote:

Hnngggggg so tempting... gahhhh...

+1

matt's mind

bump

this is ended relatively soon

Was/is this a Thanksgiving sale? tongue

I figured you would have been cleared out of these already at that price.

matt's mind

no, its not a thanksgiving sale.  the reason is a touch of altruism, a pinch of being happy about some things that are going on in kitsch-bent world, and also a sprinkle of 'late fall cleaning'.

its extended a little bit, there were several people who emailed me saying they wouldn't have the time to get money into their accounts (payday, etc).  the sale is still open to everyone, but i'm specifically waiting on the handful of people who've contacted me directly about this.  everyone can benefit some more due to their logistical hold-ups

but its ending after they wrap up their business.  it could end at any moment.  24 hours, roughly wink

I meant that as a joke because of timing and "GIVE BACK".  Regardless, thank YOU.

I suppose new stuff is forthcoming?

São Paulo, Brazil

I heart u matt.

matt's mind

new stuff is ALWAYS forthcoming. 

in all seriousness, i'm very grateful to this community for the support over the last ~7 years. 

i keep typing paragraphs of sentimental things and erasing them...  i think those of you who know me understand how heartfelt and sincere i am when i say THANK YOU!   so i'll leave it at that.  being given the chance to be a student, teacher, dreamer, and friend with/to you all is awesome.

thank you so much, everyone.  i cannot over-emphasize that.

matt's mind

from the newsletter

hey everybody -

Thursday Customs has two new arduinoboys that are up in the shop, RIGHT NOW!

these always sale quick.  don't hesitate...

a secret squirrel told me there might be two more NES-style units in the shop later tonight, so if you miss out on the one there right now you'll have another chance shortly. 

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ar … ay-customs
http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ar … ay-customs

LASTLY -- our RGBbb backlight sale ($2.50 backlights! omg) is extended a bit.  it was only meant to last 24 hours, but several people got in touch expressing some distress because they couldn't transfer money to make the purchase in time, or their payday wasn't coming up until Friday and didn't want to miss out.  this is my oversight, i think they are pretty valid points!  so, i made a list of people who contacted me during the original 24 hour timeframe, and the sale is extended until all those people have had a chance to make their purchase.

there are only 2 people left on that list.  once they have had the chance to get their backlights, the sale is over.

in short: its extended indefinitely, could end at any moment, but as of right now its still going on!

AND THEY ARE GOING FAST.  and when they are gone....  well, thats it.  not restocking those guys.  wink

till next time, keep chipping!

matt

thanks for looking!