Lake Titicaca

Hello, I've written a lot of nice patterns in nanoloop. I want to use them in a sunvox project but I have found that when I set the nanoloop BPM to 70 it is incorrect. I was using renoise to chop the samples, so I put renoise at 140BPM and tied to add slice markers. I have found that nanoloop's 70BPM is actually more like 70.5BPM or 141BPM. I noticed nanoloop cant do 140BPM, The only option is for 142BPM...That why I decided to go with 70BPM in nanoloop because my sunvox project contains samples at 140BPM so I cant adjust it.. know what I mean? Anyone had a similar problem?...got any ideas about how to fix this issue?

IL, US

it is slightly imperfect when it comes to the internal clock of nanoloop/lsdj/etc... cheapest/simplest option is to get one of the nanoloop usb midi dongles & a link cable and record your nanoloop parts synced to an external midi clock when using it with other gear/software

babylon

i think the part about sample offset in this tutorial video could possibly help you stretch your recording to the correct bpm.

http://youtu.be/IQ7asEBSvig

Lake Titicaca

Thanks for all your info and help. Its a shame and same problem as with adlibtracker2 far as I can tell....I think sample offset will make nanoloop samples sound a bit grainy.....oh well.