Selling these with a heavy heart but I know other people out there might be able to make better music with these things than myself. I'm in no rush to sell these but it doesn't hurt to see if anyone's interested. If you're reading this post and you probably know what Nanoloop is already, but it's a gameboy music software that was once used (and still may use it today) as a nice alternative to LSDJ. These are the legacy versions and all have a unique style that (IMO) nanoloop one and the mobile versions lack

Steep prices but if you know your stuff about Nanoloop, you know you won't see these again. All of these older versions are sold out and each of them have a particular individual character. Prices aren't firm so feel free to make an offer-I won't get offended! I'm also into the idea of trades, particularly for C64 rigs or any music hardware. hmu!

• 1.2 has this awesome psuedo FM-like modulation that makes these gnarley growls that (IMO) LSDJ simply cannot do, used in a lot of early 8bitpeoples releases. it also puts the two pulses into one single channel for some reason but allows you to detune and make diads, I also made this album with it: http://an0va.bandcamp.com/album/visitors/

• 1.3 has this retrigger function on the wave channel that I've seen Je Deviens DJ en 3 Jours use a bit

• 1.5 has the ability to split one of the pulse channels into two essentially making a third pulse channel, something I haven't seen fully utilized by anybody yet tbh

Nanoloop 1.5 - $75
Nanoloop 1.3 - $100
Nanoloop 1.2 - $150

All three for $200

Last edited by an0va (Sep 10, 2013 9:18 pm)

Perth, Australia

I would be interested in hearing the "awesome psuedo FM-like modulation". Could you specify some of the releases or songs that use this?

Unsubscribe

bubblyfish or coova releases are a good start.

Los Angeles

Drool

austin, tx

oh my gosh I can't believe all of these are available.

pm'd!

Trade? http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/11475 … d-service/

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

yummy 1.2 is tempting

seattle

is it crazy to say that i found nanoloop 1.5 for $40 one time on craigslist and didn't pick it up?

Ciudad de méxico, MX

I'm dying. Can't believe this are being sold. All 3 at 200 dollars. OMG.

Willing to send to mexico?

Ciudad de méxico, MX

sorry for double post. please delete.

Last edited by Analog (Sep 11, 2013 6:19 am)

sold! thx