UK, Leicester

His site doesn't even come up on google anymore any more

He served the community haphazardly for many years, he shall be sorely missed.

Does anyone have more detailed info about when his site went down? I can't for the life of me remember what the url was. It has to have been recently, I could have sworn that I was on it 1-3 months ago.

edit

his site currently

Last edited by Alpine (Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm)

hiding under your bed

More like R.I.P. the hopes and dreams of all the people who were waiting on shipment of the orders they placed with him a year and a half ago.

seattle

I think this is awesome. Now unaware folks aren't in danger of ordering from him anymore.

Alive and well in fucksville

i almost dumped a ton of money at his shop. thanks to cm.o ppl's warnings i avoided doing any business

Sweden

What an insensitive way to say that his website is down.

i am assuming that the people who did not receive their orders either a) got their money b) hadn't paid him yet right?

UK, Leicester
boomlinde wrote:

What an insensitive way to say that his website is down.

I know it is a little, I have nothing against the guy, he went out of his way to sell my 13 year old self some buttons and a screwdriver. Also I had already made the thread before I realized that his site was only down for maintenance.

Unsubscribe
PianoGameboy wrote:

More like R.I.P. the hopes and dreams of all the people who were waiting on shipment of the orders they placed with him a year and a half ago.

Indiana

i got so sad when i read the thread title sad

tc should change the topic title imo

UK, Leicester

topic title changed for clarification

france

This guy made the finest lsdjmc2 ever.
It take more than a year to come but it's a great gear and really well made.
Too bad it's close now...

Sweeeeeeden

The shop is not actually closed, apparently, just down for maintenance.