Minneapolis
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

arfink, would you give me some discount if i give you a design to TEST? id take a fucked up shell as long as it works

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you mean what I think you do, then probably yes. PM me and I'll be happy to hatch some kind of plot. wink

Minneapolis

These you will have to click on to see big enough. The white cases are really hard to photograph after engraving. tongue

Brisbane, Australia
arfink wrote:

These you will have to click on to see big enough. The white cases are really hard to photograph after engraving. tongue

Holy shit! Keep em coming!

Minneapolis

I'm trying to get some designs put together for original DMG shells, and the backside is a pain, there's almost no room! tongue

Minneapolis

Figured y'all might like to see a glimpse of the workshop. Note the fire extinguisher. That's for when shits on fire yo.

Last edited by arfink (Oct 12, 2013 9:28 pm)

Vác, Hungary

Your engravings are awesome... Let's hope that the fire extinguisher will rest while you produce enough stuff for all of us wink

Minneapolis

I did another batch for Kitsch, which I assume he'll post to his shop at some point. I also do custom design orders, which you can find out about here: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/12116 … g-service/