Michigan

I pre ordered both and have been waiting for a very long time for the next non-sequel, reimagining.

Brighton/Southampton

Hehehe, it's only been two years tongue

I'm sad they shut the door on Generation 5 so soon, but nevertheless, I'm hoping to get Pokemon Y when it comes out (and a 3ds to play it on \:D/ )

Rhode Island

I preordered X. I havent played a pokemon game since blue and this game just looked good. 3DS was easily my best recent purchase.

Unsubscribe

Ive never gotten into them, and I was the assumed target age when they first came out. Whats the appeal?

UK, Leicester

I'm not getting either X or Y, I didn't get black 2 or white 2 either. After playing White (or Black, I can't remember) and finding it disappointing, and infuriating, I stopped playing pokemon. Also mega evolutions a shit, my darling absol looks jank.

Madison, Alabama

I haven't preordered but I'm for sure getting them. I've been playing since Blue.

Los Angeles, CA
herr_prof wrote:

Ive never gotten into them, and I was the assumed target age when they first came out. Whats the appeal?

The game play is a really well balanced turn based RPG, and you can build a team of 6 that cover the weaknesses of your other team members in a weird 17 x 17 choice quasi rock paper scissors type deal.

If any of that sounds appealing at all, sit down with Pokemon Emerald for like an hour, and see if you like it.

Michigan
roboctopus wrote:

I haven't preordered but I'm for sure getting them. I've been playing since Blue.

I've been playing since Red, the very first game I bought with my own money. I later bought Blue and traded between them to complete my dex. big_smile

Florida

I remember I got my yellow version with my first gameboy, the special edition pokemon one. I'm preordering X version this weekend

Puerto Rico

Me, I preodered X.

TX

This generation looks pretty cool, I want whichever one has that weird deer thing on the front

Michigan
Brother Android wrote:

This generation looks pretty cool, I want whichever one has that weird deer thing on the front

Each legendary has a general shape to their silhouette. The deer maxes an X.

I pre-ordered Y. I love my 3DS (and 3DS-XL)

Lexington, KY

Pre-ordered Y. Can't wait.

Mrwimmer wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

The game play is a really well balanced turn based RPG, and you can build a team of 6 that cover the weaknesses of your other team members in a weird 17 x 17 choice quasi rock paper scissors type deal.

If any of that sounds appealing at all, sit down with Pokemon Emerald for like an hour, and see if you like it.

Am I misunderstanding this or has a lot changed since I last played?

I got bored with it early in the series (first or second gen was when i quit actively playing and just started helping out others), but i may give it a shot.

Anyone else use a game genie back in the early years to collect pokemon not usually available in game?

California

too busy playing AC:NL u_u

but yeah i disliked black/white for some reason. might try these.....