South Korea

This sounds fun, when is the deadline?

Last edited by DeerPresident (Sep 27, 2013 5:15 am)

Brisbane, Australia

I'm fairly surprised nobody's posted this yet!
Your idea has already been done, sadly. I remember years ago (back in the days of myspace) when Vaila, Oak's Parcel and 'I wonder what's for dinner' started this split. They also partnered with:
Vaila, Rawesome, iwwfd, Lombardi Skies, Worlds Within, Rascovok, Protoflight, Sword of Omens, Red Gyarados, Horologue, Tonda Gossa, Popstar Burst!!, and A Winner Is You¹

Check out the whole split here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC1E305C3A68C7041

Edit: There is still a few (50 odd) of the original 150 that haven't been done - perhaps you could contact them and join forces! (Nothing has been posted in the previous 6 months on Rawesome's page though.)

Last edited by jackary (Sep 27, 2013 8:37 am)

detroit

this is now open to any pokemon correct ?

Boise, ID

I'll do lapras smile

I call wailord!

Boise, ID

so many water pokemon! big_smile

UK, Leicester

Absol is so mine.

detroit
jackary wrote:

Your idea has already been done, sadly..

and will this ever stop the creative flow?

Memphis, TN

Yes, it is now open to any poke'mon. I fell like we are going to get a more varied response that way.

Edit: And no deadline so far.

Last edited by Ateno (Sep 27, 2013 10:53 am)

Memphis, TN

So we have ten artists. Sound like a good number, or keep adding?

Memphis, TN
jackary wrote:

I'm fairly surprised nobody's posted this yet!
Your idea has already been done, sadly. I remember years ago (back in the days of myspace) when Vaila, Oak's Parcel and 'I wonder what's for dinner' started this split. They also partnered with:
Vaila, Rawesome, iwwfd, Lombardi Skies, Worlds Within, Rascovok, Protoflight, Sword of Omens, Red Gyarados, Horologue, Tonda Gossa, Popstar Burst!!, and A Winner Is You¹

Check out the whole split here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC1E305C3A68C7041

Edit: There is still a few (50 odd) of the original 150 that haven't been done - perhaps you could contact them and join forces! (Nothing has been posted in the previous 6 months on Rawesome's page though.)

I don't think there is any problem with doing it again. We are a bunch of different artists, so the result won't be the same. And we aren't restricting ourselves to the original gen. Providing for a bunch of different song possibilities.

Brisbane, Australia
Ateno wrote:

I don't think there is any problem with doing it again. We are a bunch of different artists, so the result won't be the same. And we aren't restricting ourselves to the original gen. Providing for a bunch of different song possibilities.

I'm completely with you. I can see this heading in a really good direction and i'm kinda excited to see what comes of it! The pokemon split I posted was very monotonous in the sense that a majority of the songs sounded similar. I'll definitely be following the progress!

Memphis, TN

Awesome! I think we are just about done accepting artists since we have ten. I feel like should we add more it'll get out of control XD
If all of the participating artists could shoot me their e-mail so I can alert all of the participating artist's of eachother's presences that would be great.

im a trashboat

Last edited by DESUMATE (Sep 27, 2013 2:20 pm)

Dallas, Texas
Ateno wrote:

Edit: Done accepting artists.

Wouldn't this be more fair/effective if you only label a spot filled when the song is done? I just wonder how many are going to end up not finishing for whatever reason, and also how many are going to end up not even attempting a song cause they see 'all the spots are filled'.  Apeshit's Heebie-GB comp had over 30 folks 'enter' but only about two actually submitted a song. This was posted yesterday right? Sure hope the most qualified artists all happened to be online yesterday to get a spot hmm

i would agree that it is only a done deal once the song is submitted.. cut it off after 10 submissions : )