Detroit, Michigan

Yeah I wanna write a track for this if a spot opens

Arizona

I think it should be left the way it is. If not all ten people submit then open it back up again. Cutting it off after 10 submissions would allow people to submit lower quality material quickly. That could potentially block higher quality works from being submitted as they might take longer. Not that anyone here is terrible but I would hate to see this compilation be less than it could be.

UK, Leicester

yeh, I think it should only be if you complete a track for it, I might not, so there's a possible open space there.

barf

yeah tons of artists will typically drop out of compilations between now and the collab; its good to overask

Memphis, TN

Alright, I see what you guys mean. I'll open it back up, but I don't want to say it's whoever gets the song in first for the same reasons mentioned by MostlyToast. I'll reopen it and accept a larger number of artists though.

Abandoned on Fire

Truth.  For any project involving more than 1 or 2 people you can always count on at least a 30% flake rate. wink

Dallas, Texas

I forgot to ask, what format are you accepting? Does it have to be 100% chip? If so, can it be multiple machine like a MSSIAH+LSDj track?

Memphis, TN

It does not have to be 100% chip. And as far as format goes, that is yet to be determined, due to the fact that the release results are also yet to be determined.

barf

finished my track! (yo that means you guys gotta step up now~)

UK, Leicester

oh, i should probs start mine then...

Olympia, WA

I'm finished with mine as well! Super stoked to see how these tracks turn out

Florida

well darn. Im gonna warn you guys that i'm really slow and take forever to finish a song sad

Edit: hehe, disregard that. I'm almost done

Last edited by Boy Without Batteries (Sep 29, 2013 9:42 pm)

Cleveland, OH

I've had a Venusaur song for awhile. Any specific guidelines we need to follow?

Memphis, TN

No guidelines really at this point, beyond it being a thee for a Poke'mon you enjoy.

So youre accepting again?
Gengar, I choose you!

Memphis, TN

Yes we are accepting again. I'll write you in.