Germany

found it on ebay online flea market for 35€ (~$47). i could try haggling a bit, but there would be added shipping costs ofc.
never saw this color before, so thats why i thought maybe someone here would like to have it smile
(no i wont charge any extra fee, just the price+shippings)

Last edited by Bamboori (Sep 27, 2013 10:02 am)

Sweeeeeeden

Whoa, whoa! Unless the lighting is all weird, that looks a lot lighter than a regular blue DMG. You might be sitting on a rare one. IF it had this color when sold originally, say if it was died/painted especially as a part of some sort of campaign, if might be worth more than 35 euros. Judging from the red buttons, it's probably a modded grey DMG. Does it consistently have the same color inside the battery compartment?

Could you do me a favor and check these things please?
The serial number. (1)
Motherboard (3) and LCD board (4) revision. (Look into the holes.)
Does it have a CE mark imprinted into the electrical safety sign region? A TÜV mark? Made in China or Japan? (2)

Guide:

Germany

ill be on it, i hope the seller will respond fast big_smile

it's preeeeeeeeeeeeetty

Finland

Why no text though?

Jackson, MI
my.Explosion wrote:

Why no text though?

My thoughts exactly. Looks like someone painted it.
(still pretty tho)

sweden

There used to be a company that made DMG replacement shells (also came with buttons). And they made teal ones that kinda look like yours. So might be one of them.

Michigan
nordloef wrote:

There used to be a company that made DMG replacement shells (also came with buttons). And they made teal ones that kinda look like yours. So might be one of them.

Could be, yeah. I once bought a Red DMG on fleaBay for next to nothing because of the washed-out photo. It looked yellow with grey buttons, but the surroundings in the room were also washed-out. Could be the same case, the picture is pretty poor.

Michigan

Looking for the blue buy above, I also found this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Green … 3385c88288

Can never have enough pirate carts after all!

(219) Indiana, USA

pm'd

Matthew Joseph Payne
Jazzmarazz wrote:

Looking for the blue buy above, I also found this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Green … 3385c88288

Aww man, you really got my hopes up that it was a green plastic cart! I want one so desperately! yikes

obviously it is painted since it doesn't have the "nintendo GAME BOY" text below the screen.. unless some don't have that and i just am unaware.

edit :: just saw that this point was already made.. hehe.. but it is still obvious!! ; P

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 27, 2013 6:02 pm)

Finland
defPREMIUM wrote:

obviously it is painted since it doesn't have the "nintendo GAME BOY" text below the screen.. unless some don't have that and i just am unaware.

edit :: just saw that this point was already made.. hehe.. but it is still obvious!! ; P

It doesn't have any text at all. Not even the button text. It really doesn't look that legit. tongue

Michigan
defPREMIUM wrote:

The third party replacements had no text, but they were apparently more of a teal color.

KC

looks like the color of a painted one that I had in a pile of parts, which I sold on ebay a while back.

there was no text because the spray paint was covering it.

where is the ebay listing? europe? US?   I'd like to look just for curiosity

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)