Baja California

How many pages does this need to make ForaBrokenEarth show up?

Chicago IL

Don't worry you guys there's already a thread where you can brag about stuff you bought that no one cares about

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/11886 … ale-finds/

Unsubscribe

Hey guys i bought this delicious steamed bun with coca cola braised pork today. $3.50!

UK, Leicester
SketchMan3 wrote:

This place is so confusing. Is cm.o the silly posts or is it the people who complain about the silly posts or is it the people who complain about the people who complain about the silly posts and which is the silliest anyway and does it really matter???

*deep breath*

I'm just on the for the ride flow with the go whatever man we run this show. Let's just have fun and make 8bit puns or some

thing.

none of cm.o are actually chipmusicians, we're all just shotposters and disguise.

Canada

Really? I doubt it

canada

no parents please open threads smile

sweden

hello

Playboy Man-Baby

Chicken cutlets on sale this week for 6.50. Ask about our deluxe coupon deals!

/thread

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Sep 29, 2013 8:17 pm)

Baja California

Does a casio vl-10 worth 150 MXNpesos(like $10.50 dlls)?

Last edited by lvlzero (Sep 29, 2013 9:01 pm)

seattle
defPREMIUM wrote:

yea fuck him omg what a dumb post amiright everyone waste of my time ugh pisses me off bad post i've seen all day

ikr bro i was having the best day 2day until just now when i wasted my time looking @ this thread

seatrash wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

yea fuck him omg what a dumb post amiright everyone waste of my time ugh pisses me off bad post i've seen all day

ikr bro i was having the best day 2day until just now when i wasted my time looking @ this thread

who does dis loser even thnk he is wiff dat shit dawg amiright or amiright

seattle
Tr@$hk1ng wrote:

who does dis loser even thnk he is wiff dat shit dawg amiright or amiright

Tr@$hk1ng wrote:

amiright

http://avielbrown.bandcamp.com/track/om … a-amiright

Straya Mate

IL, US

you guys should know that i quit staff on here because i regularly wanted to set many of you on fire... just saying

thats a pretty good deal. shame about the dead lines though