Today I got a naki light, a gameboy bag, kirbys dream land and pinball land, super mario. super mario 3 wario land. teris 1 and 2, 4 in 1 fun pak, and king james bible(traded to kitsch) with a dmg in mint with only a few dead lines today for 30 bucks how did i do?

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Sep 28, 2013 6:45 am)

IL, US

no one cares. do you really need other people on the internet to validate your recent purchases for you?

Cleveland, OH

You did just fine. Fix them dead lines though!

Madriz, Supain
e.s.c. wrote:

no one cares.

boy, that escalated quickly

For almost rustling my jimmies I made you an award

Sweeeeeeden

Another asshole signing in. Thread titles should be descriptive. I edited it to make it so.

Youngstown, OH
Tr@$hk1ng wrote:

For almost rustling my jimmies I made you an award

gross

England

cool i think you did very well.

i brought some hummus some tomatoes some salad some milk some potatoes shredded wheat shower gel and GTA 5 two days ago for some pounds.

i hope you enjoy all your games as much as i enjoy eating food washing and playing a misogynistic violent video games.

UK, Leicester

u must be fun at partys'

KC

what a dumb post

Last edited by Grymmtymm (Sep 28, 2013 8:26 pm)

KC
Tr@$hk1ng wrote:

Today I got a naki light, a gameboy bag, kirbys dream land and pinball land, super mario. super mario 3 wario land. teris 1 and 2, 4 in 1 fun pak, and king james bible(traded to kitsch) with a dmg in mint with only a few dead lines today for 30 bucks how did i do?

must not have real friends to talk to so let's ask the internet

yea fuck him omg what a dumb post amiright everyone waste of my time ugh pisses me off bad post i've seen all day

Canada

I hate this place, haha.

UK, Leicester
Grymmtymm wrote:
Tr@$hk1ng wrote:

maybe his irl friends don't give a shit, all but one of mine couldn't care less about whatever new thing I've just bought

Madriz, Supain
Alpine wrote:
Grymmtymm wrote:

maybe his irl friends don't give a shit, all but one of mine couldn't care less about whatever new thing I've just bought

-OH GEEZ LOOK AT DE NEW DMG I JIST BOUGHT

-Shut up SuperBust, no one cares

True story.

NC in the US of America

This place is so confusing. Is cm.o the silly posts or is it the people who complain about the silly posts or is it the people who complain about the people who complain about the silly posts and which is the silliest anyway and does it really matter???

*deep breath*

I'm just on the for the ride flow with the go whatever man we run this show. Let's just have fun and make 8bit puns or some

thing.