canada

i make a mockup for gameboy guitar mod!!!

anyone wanna take a jab at it?

smile

Last edited by wailord (Jan 11, 2015 2:56 am)

Unsubscribe

output to output seems kind of unnatural, but i guess that's how things roll in canada.

guitar - amp - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessor … 0432928707 guitar to midi - arduinoboy - mgb
only about 200$ assuming you have an amp a guitar and a gameboy. if it's really worth it to you go for it.

Last edited by metoob (Sep 30, 2013 12:36 am)

canada

don't question canadian electromagnetism

Germany

+ Arduinoboy  + Gameboy

Tacoma, WA

There are already plenty of Guitar to MIDI devices out there. For example, though its a bit pricey, I have heard good things about using one of Roland's GK-3 pickups with the GI-20 MIDI interface. As was pointed out by fffrobsm, you could then link it to an arduinoboy and then to the Gameboy. Not too difficult... Hoever, you could forego the traditional guitar completely and use a Guitar-like MIDI controller. I would recommend something along the lines of this if you can find one around: http://misa-digital.myshopify.com/products/kitara)

ur on the right track m8 i did a bit of tinkering myself and came up with circuitry for an alternate mod for acoustic wooden guitars the ones thta have become so popular all you do is take gameboy or gameboy color only (in picture i used purple PIL play it loud gameboy prosound) put it in the guitar sound hole and the acoustic part of the guitar pushes the sound from the prosound speaker so it reasonates louder pplus you can play the guitar right along with your latest nanoloop tune you cranked out you'll be just like j arthur keanan band before you know it i swear to god

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 30, 2013 6:32 am)

seattle

what about a vintage  casio DG20M? they're super cheap/easy to find on ebay. midi out via an arduinoboy to a gameboy. done and done!

edit: just DG20, no M. my phone's being whack rn

Last edited by seatrash (Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am)

sure y not or y not do what i said

seattle

sry d00d just wanted to be helpful </3

ur helpful my adorable little moose i heart u
c'mere you

seattle

heart u 2 bb

WAIT THERE AREN'T ANY MOOSE IN ISRAEL!

shouldn't have moved from alaska, dingus

edit just jakin ya

Last edited by seatrash (Sep 30, 2013 7:05 am)

damn ur right crap i didnt think that one through i miss mooses

seattle

i bet they don't have any zoos where you live

maybe

i'll just mail you one

they have one in jerusalem nearby but yea go ahead and send one to my paypal

seattle

yea i'll do that

while i'm at it i might as well send some other animals too

just some jaguars and kangaroos and w/e else i can rustle up