yea! it could be like stock haunted house background music or stock horror film soundtrack! i like the idea

South Korea

Or it could be whatever background music to a .ppt presentation by any member of the Adams' Family would sound like. This might also make the compilation sound more focused and cohesive. If enough people like the idea, then I will make it official later today.

bahaha +1

UK, Leicester
DeerPresident wrote:

Or it could be whatever background music to a .ppt presentation by any member of the Adams' Family would sound like. This might also make the compilation sound more focused and cohesive. If enough people like the idea, then I will make it official later today.

You are a kind of genius

montreal, qc

i am obliged to tell you to go fuck off, and then submit a track.

we wouldn't have it any other way ; D <333

South Korea

Halloween theme it is then! Also, if anybody can come up with a title better or even-slightly-less-corny than "Monsters of Stock", PLEASE share it!

egr needs to get up on this

South Korea
defPREMIUM wrote:

AGREED! Every project needs a Team Manager!

Iowa
DeerPresident wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

AGREED! Every project needs a Team Manager!

UK, Leicester
jefftheworld wrote:

I think radOS might be interested. Perhaps he'd be a good dude to talk to about a collab, Alpine.

Can't believe I missed this post. I'd be interested, but I tend to have trouble working with other people when it comes to music, and I'm also pretty new to the genre. I think I'm probably just going to do this one solo, and maybe for the next stockwave album, I'll try working with another stockwave artist.

Abandoned on Fire

Team Manager is in.

Abandoned on Fire

im currently on a team building retreat in orlando, work will begin on or before 10/17.
someone needs to claim the stockwave handle "dj dilbert"

couldn't you technically spell your name:

Team ManEGR?

Abandoned on Fire

tongue

Youngstown, OH

Somebody please use MC Michael Bolton