South Korea

Alright, before we start, if you don't really know what stockwave is, head over here, http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/11503 … he-genre/, and then go download STOCKWAVE 001 here http://stockwavemusic.bandcamp.com/album/stockwave-001 and listen until you fall in love.

It has been quite a few months since the first release, so I figured it's time we get together and do another stockwave compilation album.
I would like to get as many people as possible on board for this album, and get the best possible quality tracks, so let's make the deadline for submissions on October 30th, for a possible Halloween release.

Seeing as will be a Halloween release, that will also be the theme, so try to make it eerie, spooky or scary, while STILL keeping it awkwardly relaxing, inoffensive and safe for mass consumption smile (So, Saturday morning cartoon scary, NOT "I will never sleep again" scary)
I will take as many submissions as you guys can throw at me, and, if any graphic or video artists want to contribute, please contact me. Let's make this release as boardroom-epic as possible!

*Awesome cover art done by KeFF!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules for submission are as follows:
1) MOST sampled sounds used must come from http://freepublicmusic.com. (simply because uniformity is totally stockwave)
2) Samples may be altered as much as desired.
3) One or two additional samples (not from freepublicmusic), may be used SPARINGLY.
4) Songs must be submitted in .wav format by midnight October 30th.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIRMED CONTRIBUTING ARTISTS:

DeerPresident
SketchMan3
AndrewKilpatrick
sleepytimejesse
wailord
defPREMIUM
Katachi999
barbeque
Alpine
Team Manager
Hoodie
Ateno
Monotron
BLEO
UnderCoverDisOrder

If you intend to contribute, PM me, or post below.

Last edited by DeerPresident (Oct 26, 2013 11:05 am)

NC in the US of America

I'm in

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Fuck it, i'm down

Youngstown, OH

totally in

canada

hey i would like to

put aviel down for yes

no one steal my idea

South Korea

Off to a great start! Thanks guys. Time to suit up gents and ladies, this one's gonna be brilliant.

If anybody is down for doing cover art, PLEASE let me know.

Last edited by DeerPresident (Oct 6, 2013 11:53 pm)

Iowa

I wonder if dreamstock.com has any new songs if he would like to be a part of this

Yokohama, Japan

Put Katachi999 down for yes.

South Korea

Welcome to the team Booga!
I am going to try to persuade dreamstock.com to submit something for this one.
ClairBear, you seemed quite excited for more stockwave material to be released, so would you like to contribute?
Also, should anybody want to do some collaborative songs on this album, let it be known.

detroit

in

UK, Leicester

I'd be down for doing a collab song with anyone who's interested.

I'm going to download the first stockwave compilation, and listen to it over the next few days, if I make any album art for it, I'll post it here to see what other people think.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think radOS might be interested. Perhaps he'd be a good dude to talk to about a collab, Alpine.

Iowa
DeerPresident wrote:

ClairBear, you seemed quite excited for more stockwave material to be released, so would you like to contribute?

I would really contribute I'm not much of a musician but I could take all this time to mess around with LGPT and see if there's something I could make nothing I can guarantee smile

South Korea

Just so that everybody knows, you don't HAVE TO use LGPT to create your track, any sample based music creation software will do the trick: openMPT, Renoise, even Audacity (exclusively) if you are that brave.
Seeing as this album will be released on Halloween, how do you guys feel about shifting the theme to something spookier? Maybe call it Monsters of Stock?
PLEASE feel free to share any questions, suggestions or ideas.