Germany, near Berlin

It's the version from XSEED, working only on US-DSi (which I don't have), but on any DS. On DSi it has twice the synth power (=4 synth channels + 8 drum tracks) than on DS. The song mode has been improved (recordable mutes and tweakable synths while song play).

I'm selling this DS-10+ copy, 'cause I already have 2 DS-10 copies, and I don't need the improved song mode, since I'm fine with the pattern mode.

Bought new for $35 at play-asia.com, mint condition, will sell for... uhm... dunno... let's say $25 + shipping costs? Also looking for guitar FX (delay, filter, flanger, stuff like that) or a fully functional Gameboy Advance. Offers are welcome.

Last edited by motone (Apr 19, 2010 7:23 am)

Germany, near Berlin

Damn, just discovered that $25 is about the price of a new sealed copy. sad Anyway, still looking for trades...

Brunswick, GA USA

Looking for one of these specifically?

Germany, near Berlin

exactly....

Brunswick, GA USA

The good news is I have one.  The bad news is that I didn't read your city entry before I posted that picture.  Perhaps we should wait a week or so to see if you find one a little closer to your home first.

Germany, near Berlin

No prob. Last exit Ebay... wink

0R360N
motone wrote:

Damn, just discovered that $25 is about the price of a new sealed copy. sad Anyway, still looking for trades...

Sorry if that was me who bursted your bubble. If it makes you feel better, I still have not seen this in stores here (no have I found a rom for it)

Germany, near Berlin
Thretris wrote:

Sorry if that was me who bursted your bubble.

yes... wink but hey, that's life. Maybe I keep this thing. Got some strange patterns on it, dunno if they can be transmitted to my DS-10 card...