anyone wanna sell me one of their gb boy colours? It needs to be in good shape. I'm open to any offers.

oh and I mean these things:

and not the nintendo game boy color

Last edited by ram (Oct 11, 2013 4:32 pm)

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

I have a mint teal one with white buttons (thats only "mod") also comes with AC adapter if u want it...PM me

Last edited by UnderCoverDisOrder (Oct 11, 2013 4:29 pm)

UnderCoverDisOrder wrote:

I have a mint teal one with white buttons (thats only "mod") also comes with AC adapter if u want it...PM me

it it the backlit gb boy colour? or are you offering me a nintedo game boy color? smile

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

regular color lol, sorry i shoulda specified, if your not interested in that i do have a non modded clear GB Boy

regular color lol, sorry i shoulda specified, if your not interested in that i do have a non modded clear GB Boy

Is the GB Boy color? or the regular gameboy pocket clone?

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

Its the samething as what u want just not a color, so yea basically the clone

Last edited by UnderCoverDisOrder (Oct 11, 2013 4:50 pm)

Its the samething as what u want just not a color, so yea basically the clone

I actually just want the color version because of the backlit screen. Thanks though.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

Apeshit wrote:

I've got one, never opened it. What are they going for right now?

a few weeks ago they were $20+. The price seem to be increasing since no one can find a supplier now. What color is yours?

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

Apeshit wrote:

Assuming that's + shipping from China? It looks like Kitsch had them at $40.

I think mine is atomic purple.

yeah they were going for 20 on aliexpress. some guy is still selling them for 25 but they're a clamshell design like the GBA SP which im not really interested in. So if youre willing to sell yours, how much would you want?

Germany

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Classica … 69006.html
still there, at $25.
i got the clamshell one for $25 from that same seller.

kitsch has them for a high price because he orders larger numbers and thus needs to pay taxes (and possibly shipping), plus he somehow needs to make money tongue thats what i guess at least.

Michigan
Bamboori wrote:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Classica … 69006.html
still there, at $25.
i got the clamshell one for $25 from that same seller.

kitsch has them for a high price because he orders larger numbers and thus needs to pay taxes (and possibly shipping), plus he somehow needs to make money tongue thats what i guess at least.

That item is not available.

matt's mind

http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/187479/#p187479

stop rubbing it in!!! sad

ram wrote:

stop rubbing it in!!! sad

that was how I felt when I first saw that.  I was looking at gb boy colour color options not long ago, then I saw that and checked and they were all gone.  I told myself it was ok because worst case scenario I buy a monochrome gb boy (allthough I can't remember if the sound channels are the same) for clone goodness and choose another option for color screen lighting.

There are backlit GBA clones on aliexpress, but I don't know anything about them.