Gosford, Australia

magic the gathering thread

Brunswick, GA USA

I've done a little too much of the "yuck" at somebody else's "yum" thing this year, so I'll keep this short.

The only games in the series I looked forward to were Red/Blue. I am disappointed that the game did not "grow up" with its generation; it's still the same four-moves limit with the same paper-rock-scissors-lizard-Spock strategies and the solo game is too easy for anyone with higher than third grade reading comprehension. If the elite four of X/Y should already be beaten by anyone over 13 who bought it early yesterday or overnight with the thought of playing it all day.

It's still a good concept at its roots; the Mystery Dungeon conversions can be surprisingly difficult games by contrast if you haven't tried one yet. There's more I could criticize but the point is made. If you're enjoying your X/Y you're probably not reading this. wink

well i think pokemon is pretty cool but i dont have a 3ds so i cant play it

Indiana

this thread feels a little bit like the kid in 5th grade whose mom wouldn't let him play video games, so he compensated by really giving a fuck about not giving a fuck

Fudgers wrote:

this thread feels a little bit like the kid in 5th grade whose mom wouldn't let him play video games, so he compensated by really giving a fuck about not giving a fuck

no its YOU who really gives a fuck about not giving a fuck about not giving a fuck!

Indiana
sandneil wrote:
Fudgers wrote:

no its YOU who really gives a fuck about not giving a fuck about not giving a fuck!

basically nobody posts stuff on the internet about pokemon without caring about SOME pokemon thing. i'm just not pretending that my other cool nerd things are so cool that it's alright to trash pokemon just because a lot of people enjoy it tongue

Last edited by Fudgers (Oct 12, 2013 12:50 pm)

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

not that i dgaf, just no games have quiet appealed to me since I was 14.

UK, Leicester
egr wrote:

Imma not play Poke Man and instead watch a buncha standup specials on netflix and fiddle with my new chinese android netbook thingy.

Good luck, I've got a chinese tablet, and it's a bit jank to say the least

Also I do like pokemon, I just kinda stopped playing after 4th gen b/c I hate black and white

New Albany Indiana

I give a fuck some what, only that i don't like what they did to the series.

los angeles

Poke mon  =   shit l,mao

UK, Leicester
breakfastsquid wrote:

Poke mon  =   shit l,mao

breakfa stsquid = stinky head

Seattle, WA
Victory Road wrote:

magic the gathering thread

yesterday a card I got in a booster had a massive price jump! Imma sell it today.

Planet Zaxxon

I will be spending my money on some Dee Brown Reebok Pumps as opposed to anything in the pokemon familia.

Chicago IL

Pokemon is fucking garbage.

vancouver, canada

idgaf about pokemon so i will buy it anyway but play it super casually like i don't know say a well-adjusted person would

Seattle, WA US
Spunky Brewster wrote:

I will be spending my money on some Dee Brown Reebok Pumps as opposed to anything in the pokemon familia.

THIS