Seattle, WA US

Wanted to make a thread where like minded chip bros could console one-another for not giving a fuck about the new pokemon. We can talk about the things that we're gonna spend out money on that aren't Pokemon, and the things we'll do with our time when we aren't playing it.

I don't want to be the only one.

Michigan

New Albany Indiana

Drunk/highposting?

Abandoned on Fire

Imma not play Poke Man and instead watch a buncha standup specials on netflix and fiddle with my new chinese android netbook thingy.

New Albany Indiana

I spent all my money on longboards last week. so ima go carve some hillz dawg XOXOXOXOX

New Albany Indiana

I really don't like anything they did to pokemon after 4 gen.
So im with you on not buying it. and im not a fan of the 3ds.

Minneapolis

I don't have any money wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also, I have Metal Slug and Minecraft. Don't need much more.

/dev/sda2

I never really liked anything above gen 3... but I did buy HeartGold. I don't have a 3ds anyway, so that kinda rules it out for me. I'm probably gonna spend my money on a DX7. SOON. FM synths are kinda like Pokemon; gotta catch 'em all!

New Albany Indiana
arfink wrote:

I don't have any money wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also, I have Metal Slug and Minecraft. Don't need much more.

mnt dew.
you always need the dew.

datawave wrote:

FM synths are kinda like Pokemon; gotta catch 'em all!

They're all practically the same though haha. It's just like "oh wow, this one's even MORE of a pain in the ass to program."

Now sick hybrid digital shit like the ESQ-1, crosswave junk, phase distortion, and the crapload of other hype-sounding 80s digi synths? Hell yeah. Collect em all!

/dev/sda2
arlen wrote:
datawave wrote:

FM synths are kinda like Pokemon; gotta catch 'em all!

They're all practically the same though haha. It's just like "oh wow, this one's even MORE of a pain in the ass to program."

Now sick hybrid digital shit like the ESQ-1, crosswave junk, phase distortion, and the crapload of other hype-sounding 80s digi synths? Hell yeah. Collect em all!

Ha! You're probably right... I'm just blinded by my love of FM technology. RENEGADE 4 LIFE!!!  But all synths in general are seriously collectible. I'm pretty sure that if I had my way, my house would become a giant modular synth.

Seattle, WA US

yes yes fuck pokemon buy music equipment EVERYBODY SAY IT WITH ME

Playboy Man-Baby

Stopped caring after gold/silver.

babylon

i got kids trick! you think my money belongs to me?

Matthew Joseph Payne

I have a low brass trio/LSDJ piece to finish that's being workshopped in the morning. I spent the last few days cranking on the Weekly Treats track that just got put out today! No time for damn pokemanz.

My wife would prob buy them if we had a console that could run it tho...

Seattle, WA

pokemon? Is that like hawken without listening to bassnectar while mechs explode? So nothing like hawken at all?