Brooklyn NY US

Mens' medium.

My stupid laundromat lost mine, which I brought home from fucking Japan; I really almost killed them.

Do your own laundry.

IL, US

thats neither helpful nor nice, arlen sad
you mustve never loved and lost a tshirt before to know the heartache
good luck with your search

Brooklon
e.s.c. wrote:

thats neither helpful nor nice, arlen sad
you mustve never loved and lost a tshirt before to know the heartache

TOLD.

And good luck with the hunt, Mr. Shifter. Wish I could help ya.

Brooklyn NY US
arlen wrote:

Do your own laundry.

YOU do my laundry!!!1!

Actually the difference in cost between doing it yourself and dropping it off is so little that the time and hassle saved is totally worth it PLUS I could never fold this shit as expertly as the pros do. They fold reeeal nice.

Tacoma WA
Bit Shifter wrote:
arlen wrote:

Do your own laundry.

YOU do my laundry!!!1!

Actually the difference in cost between doing it yourself and dropping it off is so little that the time and hassle saved is totally worth it PLUS I could never fold this shit as expertly as the pros do. They fold reeeal nice.

you'll have to excuse arlen.

he washes his clothes by hand in a nearby river and is a little bitter.

Bronx, NY

I was wondering why I hadn't seen that shirt on you lately...

*looks around* What?

Tokyo, Japan

Do super meteor still have them? The shop in kichijoji near 4th Floor? I will grab one at the weekend if you like.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

you dont even wanna know what i'd do to your laundry. hahaha

Minneapolis

Speaking of which...

I still have your shirt Low-Gain. And no, it's not been abused by my other laundry, as I have sheltered it from other abusive bully t-shirts. big_smile

Brooklon
Lazerbeat wrote:

Do super meteor still have them?

That shop is fantastic. I can't thank you enough for having showed me that place - mostly 'cause I never would have found it on my own.

New York City
Bit Shifter wrote:

Actually the difference in cost between doing it yourself and dropping it off is so little that the time and hassle saved is totally worth it

Really? Because I could swear you are now trying to find a hard-to-find shirt that these fuckers have lost on your behalf.
tongue big_smile
The reason why I do my own laundry is: I don't want them fuckers to lose my shirts. They did. And they usually lose your FAVOURITE ONES. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya. They all have to go to some shop that auctions them on eBay for gold.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
arfink wrote:

Speaking of which...

I still have your shirt Low-Gain. And no, it's not been abused by my other laundry, as I have sheltered it from other abusive bully t-shirts. big_smile

Great, i have yours sitting folded up next to my desk.

Tokyo, Japan

Looks like they have large ones at kind of games?

http://www.the-king-of-games.com/englis … code=GF004

Finland

I hate when my favourite shirts lose their height when I wash them OR when they lose height AND get all wide..HNGH.

Tokyo, Japan

Never get married. My wife has veto power over all my T Shirts.