United States

I just bought some custom Kitch-bent screen cover stickers that are to be printed on and stuck to the inside of the screen of my DMG before replacing the screen cover. ( I THINK )

There are a few thing I need to know/don't understand

1. How do you make/print a design so that it is perfectly aligned and prints exactly where it is supposed to on the sticker?
2. Am I even doing this right?
3. How do I uninstall/install the screen cover; I have a new one ready (probably a simple task, but I need to make sure)

Any help is appriciated. If anyone else here has used the custom printable screen cover stickers from kitch-bent, your help is much appreciated!

hiding under your bed

1. I don't know how to print 'em, I've wondered the same thing myself. I'd try to put together a template for it but I'd need a ton of extra sheets of them to experiment with. You can draw them yourself, though.
2. Sure.
3. Just pull the old one off. Most old DMGs I've come across have pretty loose ones that you can pull up fairly easily by prying one of the corners up with an x-acto knife. Otherwise, open up the DMG shell and push it off from the inside. Then clean off any of the old glue that's left on the shell with some Goo Gone (NOT Goof Off. That stuff will eat the plastic.), or scrape it off with a putty knife/x-acto knife, depending on how dried up it is.

clovis CA

i think he has a templet on his site, like a .pdf or something. i remember looking at it. to print it that is.

United States

Thanks for the help PianoGameboy.

Alley Beach,
I read through the comments again. He said he has a pdf, but hasn't released it because it isn't compatible/changes for each printer that uses it.
I asked him if he could send me the pdf anyway, but I doubt he will.