Unsubscribe

So after hearing peoples own kits for a few years, I'm pretty convinced that one could re-record the stock LSDJ sample kits to have much more fidelity with modern tools. Has anyone ever undertaken this?

BOSTON

ohhhhh please do

Started it. Got disstracted. Never worked on it again.

Unsubscribe

Did you make any appreciable progress? Maybe its something we should try and crowd source.

My first attempt was to just get the stock kits and make them louder. Of course it works but still sounds "stock".
The second attempt was to get new 808 Samples and drop them in. Works, also Claps turn out pretty awesome. Only made some Kicks, Snares, Claps and HiHats though.

Most work goes into finding high quali samples, edit them and test running them. Over and over again.

Detroit

I have some high quality one-hit samples from my own personal 606 and 707 if interested

Taichung, Taiwan
The One Electronic wrote:

I have some high quality one-hit samples from my own personal 606 and 707 if interested

Can I has?

The One Electronic wrote:

Dropboxlink pls.

Washington, PA

I'd appreciate a link as well!

Detroit

Oh I also made clean sample recordings of the drum machine in MSSIAH

Enjoy~

http://www.michaelvallejo.net/the-one-e … amples.rar

also HMU when you get the kits all set up

Last edited by The One Electronic (Oct 25, 2013 2:37 am)

Detroit

imo some of the nicest cleanest samples of the 707 and 606 out there 8)

Abandoned on Fire

Just remembered I have recordings of all the TOM drum machine stock sounds I made before I sold mine.  Will link shortly.

Abandoned on Fire

Here's my contribution: all the built in sounds from the Sequential Circuits TOM drum machine recorded at standard, lowest, and highest tunings.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9v4frqz2pjct6 … es_wav.zip