Madison, WI

Hey guys, I was just wondering what everyone would like to see as far as pedals, synths, effects processors, modified consoles...ANY device that could fit into a typical rack mount setup, either stock or modified.

Unsubscribe

multiband fx send splitter so you can process individual bands separately.

octave down

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

A nice multi-band compressor with side-chaining, brings a lot of utility.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Oct 29, 2013 12:17 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Since getting a 4x4 matrix mixer I can't imagine an having an FX set up without it.  All the routing and feedback options from just that small unit are immense.

Tokyo, Japan

rack mount shruthi1

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Also, I know it's not an effect unit, but a patch-bay is super useful. Rather than digging around behind your rack you can easily reroute things from the front.

Gosford, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

multiband fx send splitter so you can process individual bands separately.

Chicago IL

autotune

Boise, ID

In a pedal, a low pass filter with a bump in resonance

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Oct 31, 2013 12:47 am)

I got a few rackmount things with the idea of having a nice compact pre-wired-up FX unit but the rack case I got weighed like 5 times as much as what I was putting in it and was too unweildy to take to shows big_smile

The Zoom RFX series are worth looking out for, really cheap on ebay multi-fx with some nice sounds but more importantly one of the cheaper ways to get a proper hardware vocoder.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

If i had the money i would probably pick up a mooger fooger.  Probably the delay one

matt's mind

something in the realm of time manipulation

delay, S&H, looping.  something which alters the linear nature of the song, the sample, whatever

Dallas, Texas

Aphex Aural Exciter
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Stereo Tube Compressor

Tacoma WA

to be honest most rack mount stuff is rather boring imo.

ebbe und flut filter maybe?

http://www.schippmann-music.com/ebbeundflut.html

or a filterbank